mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

wow, it is slow..

why does spkrman get so offened if u say his theory on a single sub being louder in the trunk might not be the best approach to cranking out street bass???

just curious as i'm now in a nice little debate with him over it (let's not forget the type r bandwagon) oh well...i was partly responsible for slowing down one bandwagon, i guess it's time to slice the tires of another one...

anyone wanna loan me a alpine type r, 05 style? chit, i don't have a trunk car anymore...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Or Febreeze's his face :)

do you remember, December's foggy freeze...when the ice that clings on to your beard was screaming agony... ;)

nope, cant say i remember that...

but i do remember the video where the kid gets febreezed in the face and he throws scissors at the other kid

lol, adn they stuck in the dude's arm....

they were all like...damn...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ain't that the truth?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i dont mind that their is a bandwagon. what annoys me is when people make a ton of different threads asking questions that could have been easily answered by googling or reading other threads.

chit. i think i gave away something that i need to give to someone else. lol

Denim, YGPM.

:bigass DOH:

Fools...I need Captain Canada here, so at least someone gets my classic rock references :rolleyes:

np: neil young - cortez the killer

Tom probably does.

404: Funny Not Found

must have something wrong with ur settings. the funny loads just fine for me :D

:lol2:

Or Febreeze's his face :)

do you remember, December's foggy freeze...when the ice that clings on to your beard was screaming agony... ;)

but i do remember the video where the kid gets febreezed in the face and he throws scissors at the other kid

lol, adn they stuck in the dude's arm....

they were all like...damn...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

exactly

Can anyone link me to some informationa bout the voltage diffrence between 1 battery and 2. I wish they would have done that in that ca.com thread.

Can anyone link me to some informationa bout the voltage diffrence between 1 battery and 2.

What do you mean?

If you wire in series, voltage doubles...if you wire in parallel, voltage is constant.

Shall I pwn you again tonight? ;)

j/k, but that was mildly funny.

And you snatch your rattling last breaths with deep-sea-diver sounds, and the flowers bloom like madness in the spring.

I had someone ask if the uber was a Type R today ... I almost fell on my pucking face.

I actually have tickets for them in October...should be interesting. Makes up for the fact that I missed CSN earlier this month :/

Haha jim. I need to find some more obscure knowledge only you know and use it way out of context. I was just looking for some tests about it. Or some graphs of some kind.

I had someone ask if the uber was a Type R today ... I almost fell on my pucking face.

ho-ly-chit

moron alert

Hello...