mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

good morning...welp, afternoon..

anyway, after the spblazer guy made the comment about mike recommending the 2.35ft^3 box with 1700 wrms..i emailed mike...lol..and basiclly called bs. if i know one thing about mike, he's conservative and noway would recommend that box, with that power for his sub.

outside of that...sq is sq..and it's subjective, but in no way does the rl-p respond/sound the way mark (spkrman) is making it out to be..not in the right enclosure anyway...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yeah Kent......I think we are starting something aweful over there....LOL

Oh well, I've been bored lately. Not much that's interesting happening on the board lately. Needed something to keep my time occupied :D

Yeah Kent......I think we are starting something aweful over there....LOL

Oh well, I've been bored lately.  Not much that's interesting happening on the board lately.  Needed something to keep my time occupied :D

lol..i hope so...

and i can't make it to indy this weekend either..dammit...i forgot the wife has a three day weekend, so we have the family thing to do...fair and 6flags..

dammit..lol...i tried to get her to go to indy..didn't work...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

nick...

got those 8's today...the are heavy lil buggers.....lol..

and the mt cone as well.....have no idea where that's going...

i'm thinking about taking the dustcap and taping it or something to the dustcap on the mag d2 proto i have here...lol....give nick a lil jolt...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

and i can't make it to indy this weekend either..dammit...i forgot the wife has a three day weekend, so we have the family thing to do...fair and 6flags..

You suck......

:P

Have fun w/ 6 Fags and whatnot :bigok:

group buy on second skin over at ca.com for anyone interested.

wish i had the bank.

wish i had the bank.

I wish I had the $18 to run a Next sub for winter. :Doh:

Sooooooooooooooo ...

Where can I buy a Type R, what box should I put it in, how much power should I run to it, will it be louder than the SX and Rl-p, and will it wipe my ass whenever I need it to?

wish i had the bank.

wish i had a car to put it in :(

Sooooooooooooooo ...

Where can I buy a Type R, what box should I put it in, how much power should I run to it, will it be louder than the SX and Rl-p, and will it wipe my ass whenever I need it to?

everywhere, anything, a lot, yes, yes, yes

something i dislike: someone asking me to send out my amp today when they paid with an eCheck which doesn't clear for a week. ah well, i sent it out anyways.

Helloooooooooooo

something i dislike: someone asking me to send out my amp today when they paid with an eCheck which doesn't clear for a week. ah well, i sent it out anyways.

You are about to be pwnd....

But yeah...I generally don't ship till the funds clear into my account even if they pay by instant transfer or whatever off of a credit card incase it's a stolen account or something that hasn't been caught yet. I figure once the $$'s in my account I'm safe...that chits mine then.

But yeah...I generally don't ship till the funds clear into my account even if they pay by instant transfer or whatever off of a credit card incase it's a stolen account or something that hasn't been caught yet. I figure once the $$'s in my account I'm safe...that chits mine then.

yea i'm guessing i'm gonna get owned. ah well, chit happens. i've done this once before and the guy didn't scam me but we'll see.

wish i had the bank.

I wish I had the $18 to run a Next sub for winter. :Doh:

need something to fill the uber enclosure?

I've gotta 15" funky pup You can borrow. :)

I shipped Ape's CDT's before his Paypal check cleard.. :(

:lol:

need something to fill the uber enclosure?

I've gotta 15" funky pup You can borrow. :)

Maybe, we'll see. I haven't decided if I'm going to run it this winter. It definitely didn't like the harshness of last winter.