mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

**Turn back to 4992 before the other jump back*

Skip back to page 4984 for todays posts - Steve

There is some Karma for you Kent!

thanks bro..and ur ass snagged post 75k!! good job my man!

whoring can indeed be fun..and off i go!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Judging by your new sig pic, I don't think we can call you french pirate anymore, Kent :P Unless we wanted our asses kicked. Good luck with everything.

It's pouring outside. Nice.

I have a feeling I'm going to get two big orders while I'm not here for spring break...

suck

Judging by your new sig pic, I don't think we can call you french pirate anymore, Kent :P Unless we wanted our asses kicked. Good luck with everything.

It's pouring outside. Nice.

screw that, Kent will always be the French Pirate

le arrggghhhhh!!11!!1!

Anyone happen to know off hand what they can get 1/2" baltic birch for locally? I know it's going to vary by a couple bucks, but I want to get an idea...3/4" is $45 here, but I don't need it that thick.

Anyone happen to know off hand what they can get 1/2" baltic birch for locally? I know it's going to vary by a couple bucks, but I want to get an idea...3/4" is $45 here, but I don't need it that thick.

3/4" 'good-on-both-sides' baltic birch runs roughly $25 / sheet here. Canadian. So pocket change down there. I can't believe that they charge you $45 USD for that crap.

The good birch ply that I used for my towers was ~ $80 / sheet.

Woo hoo, I get too leave at 2:15 today instead of 5 :bigok::)

I'm gonna stop and get a sheet of mdf on my way home here shortly. I'll check and see for ya. :)

3/4" 'good-on-both-sides' baltic birch runs roughly $25 / sheet here. Canadian. So pocket change down there. I can't believe that they charge you $45 USD for that crap.

The good birch ply that I used for my towers was ~ $80 / sheet.

We make up for it with the prices of ciggarettes :D:)

Peelouts for 2+ gears in the rain is awesome. Although, I do it responsibly when no one is around, unlike the jakcalopees on the freeway doing 85 while it's pouring out.

I got a sheet of 1/2" for like 21 bucks awhile ago Jim.

Ok, any ideas on how much port space to have on 2 Extremis ported at 40hz in about 1.5 cubes?

Are you using them for subs or something?

My plans are to have 2 per tower for my dorm room mains.... Yep in a dorm. I havent decided on a tweet yet, I currently have a e8a providing sub stage (well, as soon as my fricking crossover gets here) I might upgrade to a MAG 12, I'm not sure. But the thought has also occured to me to not even bother running a sub with the extremis tuned to around 30hz. It will be mainly used for audio, I don't watch to many movies. Ideas are welcome.

Holy crap, thats about exactly what I was thinking of/drawn up. Thanks!

*edited* found my answer, didn't need the question anymore.

Edited by topgun

I got a sheet of 1/2" for like 21 bucks awhile ago Jim.

Ok, any ideas on how much port space to have on 2 Extremis ported at 40hz in about 1.5 cubes?

~15 sq. in. would be my guess. I'm a noob at the extremis though.

I gotta get off my ass and look for a HT receiver.

Receivers...boo

Go components :)

I just need something that does 40-60 watts x 2 @ 4ohm.

I already have a CD player and the Omnifi.

pucking Sony 100 disc changing is HUGE though ...

Just ordered all new brakes, filters, and a short shift kit for the M today.  Stuff should be here next week.  Woot!

:stfu:

As requested, including a shot of my f'd up Fedex brake rotor. The short shift arm is hard to see but it is in the pic. Also just realized I ordered Bosch oil filters and got Mahle's.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/6115040478.jpg&s=x10

Anyone painted brake calipers before? Since I am putting more open rims on this spring, I thought I would paint the calipers when I do my brakes. Red crossed my mind, but I like the subtle black. I imagine it should be pretty easy, clean, clean, clean, paint and assemble?