mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i know..he's here, then he's gone...

he said something about being on more after 11..it's 10:30 his time..

we'll see...

i keep watching the mouse/snake drame....but no go yet..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P. page 6 foolz

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

hopefully...

like to get a lil traffic started

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yeah no kidding.

I'm getting pretty geared up to get some boxes built.

awesome

u know, i post my rl-p vs xxx review here...the thread is two pages long and it's mainly.."nice review"

over at ca.com, it's seven pages and almost a war..lol...

i so like it here...the bandwagons don't have keyboard commandos roaming the forums..they stay pretty much inside their own....except to recommend

and even when i was trying to do a SI vs SS thing..nobody got mad or spouted off at the mouth..even in SI's own forum ....that is so kewl.....when SI gets restocked, i'm going to bring it up again..maybe have a SS vs SI vs RE...that would be sweet

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yeah that would be a good one.

What else did you expect over at CA.com? I mean, God forbid someone say the XXX didn't perform as well as a different subwoofer. I figure that they completely fail to read the part where it says "this is a direct drop in situation. The XXX isn't in it's optimal operating atmosphere. The install was done for the other driver. This is strictly my opinion. This is strictly to see how both drivers compare in one install."

they did...but mostly it was teh underpowering...

the xxx side believes taht by running it at 1500wrms is going to pick up the low end, in that same box...

maybe i'm stupid, but i don't see how...make louder across all it's range, yes...but just in that narrow band???

also, the box is actually larger then optimal, according to re..so the xxx shouldv'e done just fine (which it actually did) with the increased efficiency offered by the larger box over what re recommends.....that's another part they fail to see..

oh well....i like them both....lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

u know what's funny? i drove 50 miles round trip to buy my snake a $1.50 vet approved mouse to eat....they are basicly napping together!! lol...

oops...i take that back..the mouse is takeing a self bath while the snake is off in dada land..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

My buddy had a lizard......dropped a mouse in the tank one time, and the mouse actually got the best of the damned thing. Bit off one of the lizard's toes :eek:

u know what's funny? i drove 50 miles round trip to buy my snake a $1.50 vet approved mouse to eat....they are basicly napping together!! lol...

oops...i take that back..the mouse is takeing a self bath while the snake is off in dada land..

My buddy had a lizard......dropped a mouse in the tank one time, and the mouse actually got the best of the damned thing. Bit off one of the lizard's toes :eek:

thats one chicken chit lizard.... :4123357f3da0f6e125a54:

i know..he's here, then he's gone...

he said something about being on more after 11..it's 10:30 his time..

we'll see...

i keep watching the mouse/snake drame....but no go yet..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

wha??

awesome

u know, i post my rl-p vs xxx review here...the thread is two pages long and it's mainly.."nice review"

over at ca.com, it's seven pages and almost a war..lol...

i so like it here...the bandwagons don't have keyboard commandos roaming the forums..they stay pretty much inside their own....except to recommend

and even when i was trying to do a SI vs SS thing..nobody got mad or spouted off at the mouth..even in SI's own forum ....that is so kewl.....when SI gets restocked, i'm going to bring it up again..maybe have a SS vs SI vs RE...that would be sweet

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

you guys are still on this?

you > tem... accept it.

maturity > ignorance.... BUT true ignorance really is bliss.

RE,SS,Adire,IA,SI

They all suck

We all know pups are the king

:sterb104:

Yeah that would be a good one.

What else did you expect over at CA.com?  I mean, God forbid someone say the XXX didn't perform as well as a different subwoofer.  I figure that they completely fail to read the part where it says "this is a direct drop in situation.  The XXX isn't in it's optimal operating atmosphere.  The install was done for the other driver.  This is strictly my opinion.  This is strictly to see how both drivers compare in one install."

OT: i've a couple of stabs at word work for yah... I'll go hit that thread next :D

RE,SS,Adire,IA,SI

They all suck

BTW - welcome to SSA. There will be no fudgeing bandwagoneers here. If you like it, thats great... but dont get into any 7pg wars. :D

RE,SS,Adire,IA,SI

They all suck

whoa, whoa, whoa :faintthud:

we don't talk about those powerhouses in here.. :blink::ohsnap:

pups>all yes..but those are sacred words..u have to have at least 100 posts before u can utter those words..... :finger:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

7 more...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Do my 9232 posts count ?

I can get 100posts no problem

don't u do it