mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i get to go bush hog for a few hours today...yay!!!

Yesterday was a huge day of productivity, today a huge day of extending last nights buzz. Hair of the dog starting in 35min, today is a boating day.

Happy Fourth SSA!

Hmm, with you I am not sure what that means. I would normally say I am going to go hog bush for a few hours.

6:21AM.

GHEY!

You beat me by a half-hour.

Hmm, with you I am not sure what that means. I would normally say I am going to go hog bush for a few hours.

basically uber mowing. The bushhog i use can cut trees up to 2" thick. But we only have a little john deere 4100 and 3 blade bush hog.

PF-02B.jpg

Just bought a DUAL h/u for $13 shipped. I feel so special i got such a good deal.

And one of you probably has something that cheap, so now i feel stupid for buying a POS

:ohnoes9: why in the world would you do such a thing? :puzzled: unless it's a gag gift, you shouyld give yourself a timeout. :pow:

those things are infesting all the ghetto crui, errrr, less fortun...ummmm, uneduca.....oh fuck it...stupid ass fools around here who think because it looks like a pioneer or some shit, it's got to be good...

true story....

woman pulls up in a toreass (i love that..lol)..factory tapedeck is busted...wants us to install her new dual tape deck...sumbitch has common speaker grounds, and a cd changer...analog tuning....no fade...get the picture? i install it, 45 minutes later, she's back. with a new digital dual tape deck......install that.......next day, she finally buys a decent h/u...our entry level clarion (we have free install on those and panasonics).....

those are the biggest POS...

so please enlighten us on your recent purchase...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Must've been a first gen TaurASS. 86-91?

nope..later one..the one where teh dashkit is the entire dash..and you have to transfer the hvac controls...like a 98 IIRC. and yeah..tape deck..lol..my grandfather's 98 sable has a tape deck too...might do him a favor and change it...

eldo...i see..and understand. that is ok, i wouldn't want to spend good money either unless i knew i could get it back and then some...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

back to back toppage FTW!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

he bought it to sell the car...i saw the FS thread on ca.com

he bought it to sell the car...i saw the FS thread on ca.com

your late....i already knew that...

muhahahhahahahahaha

time to start the drinking...

see ya

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

basically uber mowing. The bushhog i use can cut trees up to 2" thick. But we only have a little john deere 4100 and 3 blade bush hog.

PF-02B.jpg

And it's more fun because you probably don't have to worry about making it look as purdy as you do with a finish mower :D We've got a rear-mounted Woods finish deck on the Kubota, wouldn't want to take it through thick brush but it does leave a nice lawn-ish result :)

[crazyidea]Ship the IROC to Italy and tour the country[/crazyidea]

Ship the bikes to Italy :)

Better way to tour the country.

Damn one of my mosquito bites scared the fudge out of me. My leg was itchy so I went to itch it and I thought my bone popped out of my leg cuz the bite was so big lol

Never mind the fact you would have been in severe pain...:)

so...how do i get a shirt then?? or do i have to shoot someone?

nope..later one..the one where teh dashkit is the entire dash..and you have to transfer the hvac controls...like a 98 IIRC. and yeah..tape deck..lol..my grandfather's 98 sable has a tape deck too...might do him a favor and change it...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Ah, 3rd gen. That's odd. Wait, N/M I'm thinking of floating ground. That's the old school Ford BS!