mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Hey Jim , What's this I hear about a tsx show in september ? :)

Talk to Hicks about it...SQ and SPL.

hhrrmmmmmmmm sq at a chad squared show ?? Holy bat chit batman :)

I'm getting tired of these idjit kids around here walking around with aluminium foil on their fooking teeth. Talking about their grillz

okay found it , knew I had seen harvey post it some where :)

thats a good story ramos. Stupid kids. They really said give me your bling? They have been watching too much tv.

ever get an adreneline rush from making a purchase? i saw the deal some dude was offering on an MD2 and almost fell out of my seat.

thats a good story ramos. Stupid kids. They really said give me your bling? They have been watching too much tv.

Yeah , they got nothing better to do around here . I'm sure there were a couple of yo's in there somewhere . I was too busy laughing :)

This area is going down hill fast . Everybody wants to be a thug or a gangster . We got fools running around tagging chit now. One of which was run over by a train while trying to tag one of the box cars. Then the idjits parents turned around and tried to sue the rail road :wacko::)

Buy some CD's junior.  It always amazes me how complete a sound system can be and then the owner only has a few cd's.  That chit cracks me up.

I can't live without ESPNradio :D But I do have a couple cd's also. I have one of the most eclectic music collections you will ever find in one persons posession :)

Another thing we share, eclectic would be putting it mildly. That and about the only thing satellite radio is good for to me is for sports talk shows and some coverage of local games.

This area is going down hill fast . Everybody wants to be a thug or a gangster . We got fools running around tagging chit now. One of which was run over by a train while trying to tag one of the box cars. Then the idjits parents turned around and tried to sue the rail road  :wacko:  :)

Their parents must be watching too much tv too. Frivolous lawsuits...This world is fudgeed up. Darwin award winner is the train tagger.

You do something like that you deserve to go.

I watched a drunk get smacked by a train once, it wasn't really all that fun.

At least numb nuts could have waited for the train to stop . Makes you wonder what goes through some peoples minds :)

Speaking of drunks . We had one in the area that everybody knows about. Any money the guy got from collecting cans went straight to alcohol. The guy never bothered anybody. He lived in a shack that looks like termites holding hands by himself . Some of the self proclaimed thugs decided it would be cool to burn his shack down one night, while he was out boozing it up . Only problem was the guy was in his shack a sleep

They found out he was in there , and proceeded to dowse him with gasoline and set him on fire. The police found him half a block from his shack burnt severly from head to toe laying in the middle of the road. All of the "thugs" got off with probation and what not .

Effin' thugs, hope they rot on death row. Talk about not funny, burning down a little shanty when it is the only thing a dude owns. I have no patience for those puckers.

I don't care how old you are, or aren't . Murder is murder

If I were that guy, they would have wished they got more than probation since I wouldn't let them live. Try to burn me alive and eff the justice system, I am going vigilante on their ass.

I don't care how old you are, or aren't . Murder is murder

And that is as ruthless 1st degree chit that there can be.

My mom has had problems with the "thug" children in her neighborhood . Tearing up peoples yards and mailboxes. Keying cars, breaking out windows and crap. I told her it won't happen but once if I see or hear it :)

My mom has had problems with the "thug" children in her neighborhood . Tearing up peoples yards and mailboxes. Keying cars, breaking out windows and crap. I told her it won't happen but once if I see or hear it :)

Sometimes the only way to make them understand is to use their ways against them...a little physicality.

They got off for that? wtf kind of bullchit is that?

The wonderful judicial system we have here in the communist wealth. guilty until proven innocent unless your a child. Then you can murder some on and get a slap on the wrist :)

The only wrist slappin I am gonna do is....