mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

who'd a thunk it????? Camel turkis silver's really taste good............thank god i'm a pubic hair

All cats should die!

gotta love john valby..............he's from buffalo ya know!!!! BTW what happened to nick????

J

hence the reason of kitten cannon!!!!

Cause i'm from NEW YORK NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But to hell with Ja Rule

J

Did anyone see pink floyd in concert??? Cause i didn't and ude to that a nother kitten has been killed

hmmmm that one was hit by a mack truck now this one is being put into an electrified pool!!!!!!!!!!

Well its getting close to that time................god i hate work some days.............

J

J, did you get that package out this week? If not, no worries.

I definitely think my ports are lost.

Just "sprayed" polyurethane on my grill stand and holy chit is my garage cloudy. That and all the hairs on my body are sticking to each other.

And I get to clean up to go see the Court Magistrate to argue my speeding ticket, err in this case I just really expect to setup a court time.

It will be out this week steve.............went to pheonix so i just gotta get it together...........

J

my wiring stuff gets here today

i hope i can still find me 1/0 lugs. tearing my old 4ga alt + to bad + out and putting some decent terminals on.

hopefully i will get my yellow top this weekend.

Guitar Center said they'd give me a call back to find out if they can order a '1200MK2...they're authorized Technics dealers, what's the problem with special ordering one of the most popular things in their model line? Grrr...but at least I talked with someone who had half a clue this time.

And I'm getting ready to send a letter to the WA BBB and the Seattle police dept. if I don't get my certified check by today. I was told it went out overnight on Monday, even giving it a day's grace because of the 4th it should be here by today.

Fraud is fraud, and I'm going to get my $700 back.

LMAO i got the ban stick on AF.com because a certian moderator there was on a power trip and challenged my experence in the comptuer world.

Oh well, their loss. I was an actively contributing member to the audio and engineering/technical forum. They need a moderation staff like here on SSA.

When you have over 300k registered members on AF, there are alot of mods, and some are a little stubborn. *And your perfect???* I'm not even gonna bother to read the thread but were you perfectly civil in your arguments?

Oh was it a one week trip to banlandia or what?

Im far from perfect, basically it was a discussion about overheating CPU's. I simply stated that i have seen crappy heat sink installs where not enough thermal greese was applied. He came back saying yo udont need much. I said i know, im talking abot applying the proper ammount. He came back saying that i just *have* to win the argument. I said it is what i have seen fix overheating problems before.

He came back and attacked me as if i didnt know p4's where notorious for overhearing (i had stated that though i woudnt think a p4 would need it, watercooling is an option) and basically called me a stupid little chit (in a nicer way).

I told him derkader, read what i said in context. He got mad and i geuss he banned me.

i got a week on banlandia but i may just stop going there and leave the car audio section to die with only Manny 18, Paul D, and occasionally Noah (ngsm13) to help out the many n00bx's that roll through there.

or i may go out with a bang and put a thread in the certian moderato's forum stating all of the rules and conditions for banning and how i didnt violate any of them except for the "repeated attackings" which it wasnt repeated...it was a one time thing if saying "derkader, read in context" is really an "attack" wih bannage grounds. Then i will get permanetly banned for not learning from past bannages and AF will go on to rot in hell.

Either way i geuss i could have left it alone but he was reguarded as the computer knowledge god and when he tried to make himself look good with out being correct my hot headed (and often argumentative self) decided to put him in his place.

Reguardless, SSA FTW.

It will be out this week steve.............went to pheonix so i just gotta get it together...........

J

No problem man - I knew you had went away so that's why I asked :)

only thing you are good at? :fing34::ehh:

you need a bigger post count :D

Im far from perfect, basically it was a discussion about overheating CPU's. I simply stated that i have seen crappy heat sink installs where not enough thermal greese was applied. He came back saying yo udont need much. I said i know, im talking abot applying the proper ammount. He came back saying that i just *have* to win the argument. I said it is what i have seen fix overheating problems before.

He came back and attacked me as if i didnt know p4's where notorious for overhearing (i had stated that though i woudnt think a p4 would need it, watercooling is an option) and basically called me a stupid little chit (in a nicer way).

I told him derkader, read what i said in context. He got mad and i geuss he banned me.

i got a week on banlandia but i may just stop going there and leave the car audio section to die with only Manny 18, Paul D, and occasionally Noah (ngsm13) to help out the many n00bx's that roll through there.

or i may go out with a bang and put a thread in the certian moderato's forum stating all of the rules and conditions for banning and how i didnt violate any of them except for the "repeated attackings" which it wasnt repeated...it was a one time thing if saying "derkader, read in context" is really an "attack" wih bannage grounds. Then i will get permanetly banned for not learning from past bannages and AF will go on to rot in hell.

Either way i geuss i could have left it alone but he was reguarded as the computer knowledge god and when he tried to make himself look good with out being correct my hot headed (and often argumentative self) decided to put him in his place.

Reguardless, SSA FTW.

<no comment>

Reguardless, SSA FTW.

You forgot Sr20 on that list of AF audio people. And I help out when I can.