mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

/ rant what in all holy hell does being able to make a drawing in sketch up have to do with actually building an enclosure ? / rant :)

I'm about to start eating my shoes . Think it's time to go get something to eat . :)

Ahh the joys of moms house . Every restaraunt known to man within a 5 minute drive. Gotta love it :)

more god damn drama with shanna and i...but i'll be online a lot more now, now its off to get ready before work

I need to rephrase that, with a 70hp motor on an 18' boat with 800 lbs of crap, two people in the boat, and a boarder it won't plane.

the baorder or the boat? i ride at 18mph..if the boat doesnt plane or barely gets there that is more wake for me.

It might not hit 18...

Planing hulls don't run very efficiently unless on plane . :)

i dont need to run efficently. :wacky:

Say that now, but burning a gallon of gas at wot in about 15 minutes might change your mind :)

It will burn it faster than that.

more god damn drama with shanna and i...but i'll be online a lot more now,  now its off to get ready before work

Damn women. Shanna if you read this stop being female emotionally for a minute and give a brother a break.

I gotta go back outside and watch these monkeys take down my tree. Can't believe how adept they are, it is insane to watch.

I used to know a guy that did that for a living...high-risk tree removal service. He also was a bodybuilder, started when he was 40 or something, he was in his late 40's when I knew him...guy was built.

And of course, in the Southeast, hurricane season pretty much guarantees you a business...

This crew went down last year for that reason, I have never seen such a competent group though. I have a power line 8' from a dead 150' Elm, and they are just laying it down all nice and pretty.

Good lord got to take the camera with me next time I run down to the store . Dude working there has green pinto with spinner hub caps, bull horns on the hood, cheech and chong dingle ball trim, the triple blade hot pink windshield wipers, hot pink z bend antennae, and a window sticker that says "ridin' dirty " :D:)

The car , the sticker , or the dude driving it ? :)

All 3 for sure. Please bring the camera!!!

I like being referred to as slash.

almost like I did that on purpose.