mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Feels wierd having college age girls flirting with you when your old . I have socks older than they are :)

At least it's entertaining most of the time :)

I do get a kick out of the high school, and college kids telling me the best way to get drunk , or party. :)

ramos...just hook up with the jeep girl and you'll be good to go :D

I'm a 41 year old red neck . You will be hard pressed to find a drink, or spirit that I haven't had :)

ramos...just hook up with the jeep girl and you'll be good to go :D

She's 35 and we're going to the lake tomorrow :takepix::)

All this rambling comes from going out with some friends last night :)

Seems there are a lot of kids going to summer sessions at roanoke college this year :)

Macadoo's was was packed last night . Wall to wall college kids :)

I seem to be turning into a mean drunk as well :(

And going to the dark side of humor with more and more alcohol :(

I was approached by a rather large female and her skinny friend. First thing I noticed was the outfit the large girl was wearing. They came up said hi , and wanted to know if they could sit with me . I said sure why not, as I was on my third pitcher. They started talking , but I couldn't stop thinking about the big girls outfit . It looked as if she got dressed with help of heavy machinery and lots of lubrication. The girl had more rolls than a french bakery. And every one of them was in plane nylon covered site eewwww . I wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying. But the large one asked me something and I just cuaght the tail end of it and said yeah. She smiled. I asked if I could ask her a question. She said sure . " Do you have mirrors in your house ? " She giggled and said yeah. Then I asked if the light in the closet was burnt out ? She giggled and said no . " So you knowingly walked out of the house with that outfit on ? " oops struck a nerve there :D:)

Now I have a gigantic moo cow , who thinks I'm a prick . Oh well such is life :)

My friends mooing at her probably didn't help much either :D:)

I was approached by a rather large female and her skinny friend. First thing I noticed was the outfit the large girl was wearing. They came up said hi , and wanted to know if they could sit with me . I said sure why not, as I was on my third pitcher. They started talking , but I couldn't stop thinking about the big girls outfit . It looked as if she got dressed with help of heavy machinery and lots of lubrication. The girl had more rolls than a french bakery. And every one of them was in plane nylon covered site eewwww . I wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying. But the large one asked me something and I just cuaght the tail end of it and said yeah. She smiled. I asked if I could ask her a question. She said sure . " Do you have mirrors in your house ? " She giggled and said yeah. Then I asked if the light in the closet was burnt out ? She giggled and said no . " So you knowingly walked out of the house with that outfit on ? "  oops struck a nerve there :D:)

:lol2:

Don't get me wrong I'm a fat fook myself . But I ain't walking around town in a banana hammock or something :)

Is there some kind of law that says the larger the girl the bigger the earrings ?? This girl had some big arse hub cap looking sob's on . :)

And enough make up to make tammy faye baker look natural :)

i think the new law is that large women must be scatily clad...we can thank the oxygen channel for that

Should be a disclaimer on any kind of stretchy outfits sold.

" If your stomach is bigger than your ass, stay the hell out of this outfit " :)

i think the new law is that large women must be scatily clad...we can thank the oxygen channel for that

I don't think she was really scantily clad . But then again she was big enough to make a moo moo look like a mini skirt. So she could have been :)

and they always have the skinny friend :)