mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

holy christ waffles, the chick in the RGX bodyspray commercials is insanely hot

Even my w commented. Asked me if I was horny after the commercial. :boobs2:

holy christ waffles, the chick in the RGX bodyspray commercials is insanely hot

That ain't no joke.

On another topic, the movie Shooter is pretty good if your into that kind of movie.

LOL she have any sisters? :)

just got off work. Time to see what's happened on the forums today. Did you guys read that review on DIYmobile between the dcx7300 and RF 360.2? I thought the 360 would have gotten a better review but meh.

Morning/night guys!!!

Ryan congrats on the baby!!! I know there is alot to think about now......need any advice pm me bro.

Been there and quite possibly there again.........donno for surte yet though.

J

Might be selling the Fostex's soon.

Friend of mine with some stuff I want told me he's liquidating a large part of his horn collection...I wouldn't even try to move this stuff into my apartment, way too large...but it'd be worth the wait and then some :)

Need to see how much he's wanting, don't want to jinx anything yet.

Go for it man.........

J

horns you say :)??????????

I went to the gym today.......took like 1/2 of last week off due to traveling around the country so much.

Couldn't do as much weight as normal.........I gotta find a way to eat better when I'm not at "home"

J

steve, aaron...a trainer has written up a guide of excercises to do. reps and sets, but not weight. said i should do just heavy enough so that i can complete every set and rep. this is what i've been doing, but i'm not sure if it's the right thing. should i add more weight and just do as many reps as possible each set? will that make the muscles work harder, grow quicker?

i'm not really trying to lose weight, but rather move weight around. my frame carries my 230pds nicely, i just want to tone up and lose the gut. any help is appreciated...

including supplements again. i know i've asked before. i've got NO-Xplode, does ok i guess. i want the route to the quickest results so i'll stay motivated, which is my biggest problem.

Camaro :slayer:

It's called Periodization and Principle of Progression/Overload ("progressive overload") ... lots of info out there on the topic. Tudor Bompa's book outlining periodization is great.

In order to notice results you need to keep your body guessing.

You've been out of weightlifting so your periodization scheme should be something similar to this: a few weeks of general anatomical adaptation, few weeks focussing on hypertrophy (muscle size), few weeks of strength training, couple weeks of power training. It's just typical cycle. Throw in drop sets, giant sets, endurance training, plyometrics and so on. Everyone needs to sit down and plan a full training scheme. I do one year at a time and divide my time into a few mesocycles, each with a specific goal in mind. Each mesocycle is divided into microcycles with specific exercises, training loads, mini-goals etc etc etc.

Biggest mistake is people just jump right into heavy weights for few reps ... let your body adjust and adapt first, then move on towards and address your goal(s).

There's a lot to setting up a quality program - I just did a strength program for someone and it took me a few days and wound up being something like 26 pages long, full of detail etc.

If you're interested, I can send you a bunch of info via e-mail (send me your address) - I'll send you my lecture notes from the Theory of Strength Training course I taught.

Noticeable results ... you're looking at around the two month mark.

Want to see results? Perform good exercise and bust your ass. As a novice you'll notice results rather quickly and your adaptations will primarily be neural at the beginning.

Supplements ... most are complete garbage. Protein and creatine are pretty much the two only 'proven' supplements that work. The NO is a good pre-workout boost to maximize your time spent in the gym. Good idea to cycle it as to not become either dependent on it, or have your body get used to it (subsequently need higher doses).

"Losing the gut" will come through cardio and abdominal exercises, more importantly what happens in your kitchen.

mrray13@gmail.com

and i'd really appreciate any info you can/want to give me. even a workout plan, including everything mentioned above. jsut tell me how much it'll cost and i'll try and get the money headed your way.

we've really curbed the bad eating, alot of grilled chicken has found it's wayinto our diets, as well as fresh vegies and the occasional lean steak. ground turkey has replaced hamburger, and even eating out is done with regards to keeping it unfried and somewhat healthy. i'm in no way eating 100% correct, but the last couple of days watching calories has me consuming around 1800 a day with little to no sat fats.

anyway, i appreciate the effort captain!

and sean, i feel your pain about running. but hopefully, i'll be gaining on them soon!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

horns you say :)??????????

Altec's...100+ lbs per channel, the horns and compression drivers are rated down to 300Hz and have a sensitivity in the 110dB/W/1m neighborhood. Built for several hundred-seat movie theaters in the '60s, but it turns out they sound damn good when put in slightly different cabinets, rip the stock Xovers out and bi-amp 'em actively :coolugh:

Sounds like some AMAZING speakers...........

and Kent I am trying to do the healthy thing too.........sux when there isn't much healthy here........and what is has most of the nutrients cooked out of it or is rotting.

J

6 of them, 4 brothers as well.

6 of them, 4 brothers as well.

Any younger ones?? lol

Yes but they are all married. One shouldn't be for long, but she is sort of the black sheep of the family so she might anyway. Only 2 of the 6 were younger...

Win some, lose some.

Just bought a SanDisk Sansa e260 mp3 player to upgrade from my aging Rio Carbon.

So anyone looking for a average/used condition Rio Carbon or a Palm Tungston C? I'm selling cheap stuff here...

Oh and Jim, what kinda price would you be looking for to get outa the Fostexs?

Oh and Jim, what kinda price would you be looking for to get outa the Fostexs?

$250ish shipped? I hate to lose a ton of money on these, they're brand-spankin' out of the box...

But it will all depend on whether or not I can get what I want for the price I can afford, lol. I told this guy my budget at the AK meet, he said he'd be willing to work under that, so we'll see...

Pfft, like you need only 1 pair of speakers.

Going by the plans jim had for the fostex . I don't think the floors of his apartment would support more than two speakers :D

apathy is already setting in

sup Mr. Matt