mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

whats the install in ryan?

My cobra. I didn't want to do anything nutty cuz it's actually pointless. The car is super loud, it rides like a rock, and is not comfortable to ride in atall. I intended to do a very budget-friendly musical install just to get a little better than factory sound and it's turned into a full blown nut. Think it's time to sell some stuff and go back to what I intended.

Engineering, wait, what? We're supposed to have lives???

i thought college was supposed to make us well-rounded people?

spending all day crunching numbers and not learning about anything but that just sounds totally awesome to me

Except engineering majors, you are forbidden from taking any fun classes or something like that.

Almost forgot. The girl started bleeding the other day. Guess it was a false-positive on the preggo test. Makes my life much simpler.

Congratulations!

Engineering, wait, what? We're supposed to have lives???

i thought college was supposed to make us well-rounded people?

spending all day crunching numbers and not learning about anything but that just sounds totally awesome to me

That is why I have a Bachelors of Arts in Physics, lol!

That is why I have a Bachelors of Arts in Physics, lol!

Smart ... :)

I burnt a few credits on 'The Electromagnetic Interaction' and 'Quantum Mechanics III' ... hell I think I took Solid State too.

Christ that was along time ago.

I know I've confused the fudge out of my advisors, they're still probably trying to figure out why I took a 400-level environmental law/policy class in the spring of my freshman year...but waited until my junior year to take intro Psych :P

And I've probably taken enough History credits to minor in the damn field...might actually check on that, I wonder what the requirement is :D

House goes up on the MLS a week from today. :woot:

You smart people and your college.

In HS I scored a 172 on an IQ test, but I've killed a lot of brain cells since then, and the only thing in school that ever held my attention was tits and ass. Hence the reason I did not attend college.

damn i missed all the fun

and the only thing in school that ever held my attention was tits and ass. Hence the reason I did not attend college.

C'mon, you live in a college town, that's even more of a reason to attend :D

I don't remember seeing those vids of the old ones going up in smoke.

Neither do I, but I'm still holding onto hope. They aren't mounted yet... :takepix:

the old ones are still on so the vids are still coming

the old ones are still on so the vids are still coming

:woot:

You've got to be chitting me, the KSU server is down so I can't access some f'ing files I need.

So how about that basketball game eh? lol

Well I still don't know what I should do whenever I go back to college this fall. I mean, first of all, thx for all the replies but basically it still just leaves me scratching my head.

tom - I search google a lot and try and find jobs that are interesting but it's hard to find a match around here school wise. I think I really may have to look at out of state colleges to get something near to what I want. Any of you guys that live elsewhere, can you think of some of your computer major or electronics majors? Possibly just a link to your college?

Who knows maybe I'll live by you soon ;)

www.ksu.edu Good engineering school, can't really help you other than that.

The only way you can think about comming around KSU is if you bring some of them southern girls with ya.... I'm a big fan :)

'Bout time to go to the library when they kick me out of this computer lab at midnight...

www.ksu.edu Good engineering school, can't really help you other than that.

The only way you can think about comming around KSU is if you bring some of them southern girls with ya.... I'm a big fan :)

lol are we talking the ones with boots and cowboy hats b/c that's not my scene. But I'll see what I can do ;)

thx for all the links though, I'll check em out.