J

hi matt

WOOT HOME IN A FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

:woot: is right

J

:domoslay:

I think in the world of bottom of the barrel interweb audio fools, I think ecoustics might have just moved to the top.

nah , there's still carstereo.com :D

I think in the world of bottom of the barrel interweb audio fools, I think ecoustics might have just moved to the top.

Linkzor?

Caught a reef shark last night. I was wading about waist deep in the water about 50yds offshore, about 100-200feet down from a couple guys when I hooked into it . They both pretty much stopped what they were doing and made a b line over to where I was fishing :Doh: One guy said " man you got a monster snook" the other then proceeded to ask me what I was using for bait . Where was I casting to , yada yada . I got the shark close enough to see what it was , and turned to tell the other guy it wasn't a snook . I turned around and they were standing on the beach :D Bunch of pussies :)

PICS?????

J

i dont want to work today

I second this motion.

J

:woot: is right

Only for a little bit tho...........but hey its better than nothing.

J

and unfortunatly/fortunatly the ex wants to see me too........not the most recent one either

Linkzor?

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/369915.html

Caught a reef shark last night. I was wading about waist deep in the water about 50yds offshore, about 100-200feet down from a couple guys when I hooked into it . They both pretty much stopped what they were doing and made a b line over to where I was fishing :Doh: One guy said " man you got a monster snook" the other then proceeded to ask me what I was using for bait . Where was I casting to , yada yada . I got the shark close enough to see what it was , and turned to tell the other guy it wasn't a snook . I turned around and they were standing on the beach :D Bunch of pussies :)

You pop it in the nose? :P

damn double post :P

fat kid in dodgeball always knows what?

I'm out!!!

That had to be fun. How big was she?

and unfortunatly/fortunatly the ex wants to see me too........not the most recent one either

idb

PICS?????

J

I took pics , but they suck . My camera sucks taking low light pictures :(

You pop it in the nose? :P

I did what any sane man standing waist deep in the water next to a 4' long shark would do......................... I headed for the beach :D

That had to be fun. How big was she?

Just a freckle over 4 feet . Probably about 30-40 lbs I would say . :)

You using steel leaders for snook?