mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ok gym time, bi-s today.

adrian, have you seen your new amp yet? just curious..

nope, not yet.

last package spent 2 weeks in transit, so it should be here by the end of the week or next monday or tuesday...

New training program is just killing me ... pure hell.

New training program is just killing me ... pure hell.

What is the focus or track?

I am sneaking in more weights lately.

hmm, pushed some serious wattage to the rl-i by accident...started to stink a little :unsure:

On this day in 2000, EADS--the world's second largest aerospace group--was formed by the merger of A

hmm, pushed some serious wattage to the rl-i by accident...started to stink a little :unsure:

:orly3:

Arthur at the beach.

Just got done hitting some balls at the batting cage with a couple old friends. Damn I feel old :D

How is your swing after all these years. :P

Suprisingly not that bad really. My arm has lost several degrees on the heat though :( Going into college I was throwing upper 90's . After about 15 minutes of warm up this morning , the most I could muster was 82 :(

I caught the monster flu last night. Fuck I am uncomfortable.

Lots of fluids!!!

Yep, dehydrated I am. Couldn't keep anything down, hopefully that changes now as I am trying a bit of chix noodle soup.

Just got done hitting some balls at the batting cage with a couple old friends. Damn I feel old :D

How is your swing after all these years. :P

Suprisingly not that bad really. My arm has lost several degrees on the heat though :( Going into college I was throwing upper 90's . After about 15 minutes of warm up this morning , the most I could muster was 82 :(

Maybe give it some time and you could get back into it more. Think you could make a run at Single A ball?

Doubt my fake knees could take the pounding . I'll stick to church softball , where we play on 275' fields . Go against a decent pitcher who can get it across the plate consistenty , and there isn't much running involved lol :)

geez I'm sick guys....no idea what the hell I have but it my throat hurts and I've been running a fever. I doubt it's strep throat....my throat would be hurting more I imagine. Only hurts when I swallow. Going to the doctor here in a minute.

Just checking in, letting you guys know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth ^_^

You could DH or 1B your way into semi-pro.

Arthur at the beach.

awww, he's so cute :D

:orly3:

i hope that didn't do any damage :unsure:

i haven't seen any TF'ing lately...

if the next 2 weeks go as planned, i could be starting to get gear for going active in the house :woot:

seems like my screen is blurry all of the sudden :(

any ideas how i could fix it ?