mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I liked the way Matt's bookshelves came out a lot, but I'm not sure how that'd look on six foot towers...

mdf is fun to paint.

need to try that soon :)

spent 20 mins bitching about the interior lights not working. i really don't have a clue how i managed to blow the fuse :(

partay up in hurr

orange is about to leave.

I always miss the hop parties.... So anyways my new radiator fan came in early, but of course I am broke.

I sent my laptop off like a month ago. And I still havent gotten it back yet

need to try that soon :)

you missed my sarcasm

dude who in the hell is that? ^^

ive been curious for a while.

who in the hell is who?

I am MJ.

I love the ICON...

I told a buddy I worked with about the new audio install I did this weekend, and after I told him it was just 1 12" woofer he laughed and said his 2 12's would be way louder than mine. He said what kind of subs they were and I'd never heard of them, and they were in a probox in the back of an ext. cab S-10.

Well today he got in my truck and I played the Intro to Speakerboxxx by Outkast for him and he quickly changed his mind... He said the ICON is just as loud as his set-up if not louder, but so much cleaner and sounds more full than his which is really what I was going for.

I'm also amazed at the output from low volumes of the sub. I noticed that when I have the remote bass knob turned 1/4 of the way from minimum, the bass still makes my rear-view mirror get blurry. I like to listen to the sub at that level for daily music, but having the remote knob makes it fun cause I can turn it up if need be

:+1: for the ICON

-John

dude who in the hell is that? ^^

ive been curious for a while.

who in the hell is who?

I am MJ.

Pretty sure he means the chick in Sean's sig.

I want to build a woofer couch... Capable of 5-8 hz... Should I go dual 18" woofers or what? It will be a full size (probably plus a bit) couch. I am thinking 2 18" tc sounds lms 5400,s or 4 18" Fi Q's in iso.

and Jim, I got bottom.

I am buying a house, with my friend instead of renting an apartment. So it is time for me to start investing in ht. He already has a big screen tv. We are buying my grandmother's house for 60 grand. It is a nice 2.5 bedroom, (only one bathroom though). Full kitchen, large dining room and nice 10 foot ceilings.

Edited by audio-neon

slow hop tonight... :huh:

If you're buying a house, go IB in the attic or wall.

As much cone area as you can afford.

If you're buying a house, go IB in the attic or wall.

As much cone area as you can afford.

The issue with the house is the rooms downstairs are common rooms, like one big hallway with just a little trim separating the rooms. I figured the couch idea would be fun b/c you would feel and hear it... That and the house isn't really geared well for ib as there is no attic and the walls are brick, with just a layer of insulation and drywall on the inside.

Not bad for a first house, that I can rent out after I move away to college and stuff. It was my grandmother's but they are moving so I am getting a good deal on it.

Damn, I really have a habit of selling stuff too cheap.