mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

They do have those locally, but 10 for $2-3 instead of 50. Shipping eff's it up, but if I spend some more dough the problem is solved.

What do you need them for anyways ?

I no longer have any. My brother just built a house and I used them up. I am not installing anything at the moment. :(

If you can wait until Saturday, I can have you order my Neo 8s as well, and then just pay you the total shipped from your place.

Finished the sanding/bondo on the pass. kick panel. Just have to cover it now. Also almost done fibreglassing the pass. door pod. Should be all done by Wednesday, then I can get to the wiring, deadening & tweaking. Then the tuning...

They make gloves that go all the way up your arm. They use them for checking in cows pooper holes.

Shoulder length/ elbow length

And most farmers don't actually use them.

TMI

Ya... I know. We have cattle at the farm :)

exhaust wrapping, and 3.4" pulley arrived today. Tomorrow is second skin, ball joints, tie rod ends, and ....something else that i can't remember

I'll get a pic up tomorrow... pics of a kick that looks like a green little rock aren't very visually pleasing lol

I'm in caraudio.com and surrounded by idiots!

hmmmm......leave?

Finished the sanding/bondo on the pass. kick panel. Just have to cover it now. Also almost done fibreglassing the pass. door pod. Should be all done by Wednesday, then I can get to the wiring, deadening & tweaking. Then the tuning...

Somethings can never get done.

sean, if it was you that suggested these extreme coronas (fill the neck with tequila) i really must say it sucks unless you do it then pour it into a glass. and then it's very nice and WAY more effective than just the corona

Didn't mix it right then... hold it upside down for about a minute to get the rum to mix well with the brew.

P.S. I suggested the turbo corona... Bacardi Limon in a bottle of corona.

ok i have been trying to figure out a way to get it to mix in the bottle, i've been lightly swirling it but it's not very effective

sean, if it was you that suggested these extreme coronas (fill the neck with tequila) i really must say it sucks unless you do it then pour it into a glass. and then it's very nice and WAY more effective than just the corona

actually not me. I drink beer or booze, but don't mix them really.

Weird feeling. Where does one go to dinner in his own town when he is alone? On the road its easy since I really can't cook in a hotel, but I feel free right now to do whatever the hell I want so what is it?

TACO JOHNS!!!!

(yes, i know this is against everything that you like)

Tito's Taco's> Taco Johns

www.titostacos.com

the theme song says it all....

fo sho!!!! Whats better than Tito's taco's? How bout two!!!!!

I am actually building my box today, and these next few days to fit 2 10" infinity subs in an isoberic setup. Its going in the center console, i got the frame and most of the box built today, just have to finish it up, cover it in fiberglass and shape it the way i want it. As soon as its done i will prolly start a thread, and i will link you to it. Its looking good so far.

And whats good is the way im set up i only need about 1ft of cubic airspace for 2 subs.

i have to stop reading the audio topics on non-audio forums..

a guy was asking about head unit choices, he's wanting to put the stock radio out of his suburban or some chit in his fiero, i explain that he should look at aftermarket units because it'll be a huge improvement...he says...

"it's not like i'm looking to win iasca"

right...changing your HU is going to make you win nationals of any sort of pucking competition

i have to stop reading the audio topics on non-audio forums..

a guy was asking about head unit choices, he's wanting to put the stock radio out of his suburban or some chit in his fiero, i explain that he should look at aftermarket units because it'll be a huge improvement...he says...

"it's not like i'm looking to win iasca"

right...changing your HU is going to make you win nationals of any sort of pucking competition

thats how it was whenever I was reading truck forums. God that chit was golden.

reminds me of a guy i used to work with, he refused to work out because he was AFRAID he'd end up looking like a body builder.

yea buddy, going to the gym 3 times a week with no real dedication gets results like that every time!

reminds me of a guy i used to work with, he refused to work out because he was AFRAID he'd end up looking like a body builder.

yea buddy, going to the gym 3 times a week with no real dedication gets results like that every time!

Is that a serious story? Wow, neglecting the fact that you actually have to know wtf you are doing. Geez, people today.

yep, imran was his name. Hell most of the people i know have that stupid attitude. Though they are usually the people that are so out of shape it's funny

What's up Tom? How are things on your end?

oh and who the hell is this person that got banned? Someone from 2003? I must have missed something............