mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i would have laughed too if i didn't have to see and smell it

Funny little situation here... SSA is the only site I can get onto at work here. I guess the 'net is supposed to be down here... and it is, for everything but SSA lol

Funny little situation here... SSA is the only site I can get onto at work here. I guess the 'net is supposed to be down here... and it is, for everything but SSA lol

At least they have their priorities straight.

i have no motivation to even touch the fiero.

Have a few beers and then feel the motivation come :D

I've been enjoying working on the car... usually have a beer sitting shotgun with me, do some work, have a sip.

And the net is back now, so I can enjoy the rest of the interweb.

Beer usually motivates me to listen to music some more; I don't get much done when I'm having a few beers.

same here, i just want to sit on my ass when i'm drinking beer

I wanna watch sports, shoot darts when drinking beer.

J

I usually drink while I work and when I have too much of a buzz to continue I relax. Forces me to quit otherwise I might go all night as I have a hard time stopping once I get going.

Forces me to quit otherwise I might go all night as I have a hard time stopping once I get going.

i have the same problem in the bedroom

I usually drink while I work and when I have too much of a buzz to continue I relax. Forces me to quit otherwise I might go all night as I have a hard time stopping once I get going.

Only thing stopping me lately has been daylight... since the garage is pretty poorly lit, and the driveway is even worse

pucking chewy wakes me up at 8am growling at me...no clue what he wants, but whateverit is he wants it right now. I ask again and again what he wants. now you have to know my dog..if you say "what do you want" he'll almost always show you to going and getting it, or standing by the door if he wants to go outside.

Well he doesn't do a damn thing, just looks me dead in the eyes and growls. So i cuss him and go back to sleep. Shortly thereafter i hear him hit the adjacent bathroom and i actually hear him walking around in the tub. This leaves me quite clueless unles i start hearing the sounds of liquid exiting his arseho quickly. Damn dog had diarrhea and luckily he got in the tub to do it, but still sprayed chit everywhere and then decided to drag my t-shirt in with him to try to ...actually i don't know, probably wipe his ass.

now i have the door to the bathroom closed cause i just almost threw up twice trying to clean it.

:lol2::lol::lol2:

damn dude, but atleast he was smart enough to get in the tub

lol, sweet. I wonder if they have wheelie bars for that thing lol

EDIT: Guess I should have looked first.

I'm ready to go home :(

We should have a double chin smiley :) )