mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

naked baby holding a gun...

Needs this caption

" are you feeling lucky punk"

Hahah it does.

I'm from southern Va. But I don't see things like that happening regularly.

Yo Ryan, need a favor...........hoom a broski up?

pucking pucker, pm'd aaron about the rcb054 guy, i'm pretty sure i'm being scammed.

the good news is it's only about 6-7hrs drive from bburg.

Make it a Sunday trip and Dave and I could tag along :)

pucking pucker, pm'd aaron about the rcb054 guy, i'm pretty sure i'm being scammed.

the good news is it's only about 6-7hrs drive from bburg.

Make it a Sunday trip and Dave and I could tag along :)

true friends ;p

Couldn't agree more

J

what's been going on J? Been doing ok?

I'm okay but i need a video pulled off a putfile acct, zipped and emailed to me...........damn putfile wont open the video from work

yeah I saw your video you did with the icons. Neat stuff ^_^

Time to go check the ol bank account and see how much I got paid.

pucking chewy wakes me up at 8am growling at me...no clue what he wants, but whateverit is he wants it right now. I ask again and again what he wants. now you have to know my dog..if you say "what do you want" he'll almost always show you to going and getting it, or standing by the door if he wants to go outside.

Well he doesn't do a damn thing, just looks me dead in the eyes and growls. So i cuss him and go back to sleep. Shortly thereafter i hear him hit the adjacent bathroom and i actually hear him walking around in the tub. This leaves me quite clueless unles i start hearing the sounds of liquid exiting his arseho quickly. Damn dog had diarrhea and luckily he got in the tub to do it, but still sprayed chit everywhere and then decided to drag my t-shirt in with him to try to ...actually i don't know, probably wipe his ass.

now i have the door to the bathroom closed cause i just almost threw up twice trying to clean it.

Yo Ryan, need a favor...........hoom a broski up?

Ryan1 or Ryan2?

Matt, that sucks big time but is fricking hilarious. :)

you ryan..........matt already tried but no luck...............and i Agree it is funny

that's the plan though i'm not really sure what to say...i know i need to keep a cool head though.

Just have to describe the scenario and say that you have been ignored since making payment. Your next step if it isn't resolved is to call the police. That ought to heat things up a bit.

Got my first dose of real car audio here today.

Alpine brought their Sin6 ( bmw 6 series) to the local Visions Electronics. Basically the same thing as The Good Guys in the U.S.

Pretty nifty looking car, ton of FG work as well.

Sounded nice, but the rear speakers made me a bit iffy on actual soundstage.

The subwoofers were downfiring where the bumper/spare tire would be with a port like thing firing into the cabin.

It was almost a IB/Bandpass install since the front and rear wave are totally seperated.

I saw little Xt19's everywhere !

If you weren't keen on the stage it must be terrible in my book.

I also played with an 880prs while at the store.

Wasnt to fond of it to be honest.

Ill take my 940mp over it any day, the user interface is just so simple compared to the current h/u's

Functionality wise though it can't be beat. Who cares if it has a funny menu system when it does what you need.

would 3/4 MDF be overkill for a .5 cuft box getting 250 RMS? I gotta build my underseat box before I head off to college... holla!

When I built the box for my Rli8 it was in a .4cuft sealed getting 250w and my baffle was 1.5"mdf the rest of the box 3/4". Don't be shy with the wood. :D

pucking chewy wakes me up at 8am growling at me...no clue what he wants, but whateverit is he wants it right now. I ask again and again what he wants. now you have to know my dog..if you say "what do you want" he'll almost always show you to going and getting it, or standing by the door if he wants to go outside.

Well he doesn't do a damn thing, just looks me dead in the eyes and growls. So i cuss him and go back to sleep. Shortly thereafter i hear him hit the adjacent bathroom and i actually hear him walking around in the tub. This leaves me quite clueless unles i start hearing the sounds of liquid exiting his arseho quickly. Damn dog had diarrhea and luckily he got in the tub to do it, but still sprayed chit everywhere and then decided to drag my t-shirt in with him to try to ...actually i don't know, probably wipe his ass.

now i have the door to the bathroom closed cause i just almost threw up twice trying to clean it.

rofl

I should point out that I mean e-tards, if you are actually mentally challenged my comments do not apply.

LMAO! Thanks, I needed that. I particularly enjoyed the part about your t-shirt. Smart dog.