mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

bye...going to the customs office to give the guy there some cd's :D

cartoons and games are my ticket to getting away without having to pay anything

Gotta love the Eastern block where bribes are still part of everyday life. Most people here don't comprehend that btw.

i wouldn't call it a bribe. more like a "you help me i help you" situation :lol:

I have actually never ordered a sandwhich at a viet restaurant. I am always curious as to what people like that I haven't eaten and usually run out and try it. Considering I haven't met anything I won't eat, it doesn't limit things much. *note, I haven't travelled in Southeast asia where I know there are "foods" that I wont' eat

Yeah I know what you mean by going out and trying stuff that others like. The guys from the shop, when I was hanging out with them, took me to a place were they had a dish called "the bowl." It is seriously one of the best things I have ever experienced food wise. It's beef, pork, shrimp if you want it, those cashew nuts, noodles and I think soy sauce splashed on it. I'm sure there are other ingredient's because the dish is spicey but I can't remember what all was mixed in it. Wonderful wonderful wonderful, oh man I might go get one today, hahaha.

so any thoughts on the XM thing? ;x

bye...going to the customs office to give the guy there some cd's :D

cartoons and games are my ticket to getting away without having to pay anything

Gotta love the Eastern block where bribes are still part of everyday life. Most people here don't comprehend that btw.

i wouldn't call it a bribe. more like a "you help me i help you" situation :lol:

Of course you wouldn't call it a bribe :D but they would here. When I lived in Russia, believe me this was a common occurrence and I probably used a few of them a day to get what I wanted. Over here that doesn't work though. :(

With the crackberry I can't search too many pages so until I have bandwidth I didn't lcik on your links :(

I was getting up at 5AM every morning for about a week and half to do my brother's papers while he was in New Brunswick; don't want to do that again for about a century or so.

yeah I haven't been to sleep yet and I have work today. Not good ;x

With the crackberry I can't search too many pages so until I have bandwidth I didn't lcik on your links :(

thanks dude, I'll wait :)

Also I'm wanting to buy a car kit for my Inno but how do I get it to run through my 8053's aux? Or any aux I suppose for that matter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-INNO-XM-SATELL...1QQcmdZViewItem

is the car kit and this is the inno

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/p...5870944,00.html

Does it work in your car without an external antenna? If so, you probably can just plug it in but you will have two volume knobs to play with your gains with then.

dell1om4.jpg

dell2pj0.jpg

dell3wl3.jpg

mmm, upgradeability...

Just have to find a damn power cable for my sound card, and I'll have FLAC in my living room...any time I want it.

It's beef, pork, shrimp if you want it, those cashew nuts, noodles and I think soy sauce splashed on it.

That sounds damn good.

Living room FLAC is the way to go. I have whole house FLAC. :D

Also I'm wanting to buy a car kit for my Inno but how do I get it to run through my 8053's aux? Or any aux I suppose for that matter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-INNO-XM-SATELL...1QQcmdZViewItem

is the car kit and this is the inno

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/p...5870944,00.html

Does it work in your car without an external antenna? If so, you probably can just plug it in but you will have two volume knobs to play with your gains with then.

without an external antenna? It's a portable XM radio yeah but you still need an Antenna in your vehicle or home to pick up the signal so I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. I was told a long time ago there was a way to plug it into the AUX but I don't remember how. The reason I want to go this route is because A) I don't have a tape deck and that sounds horrible anyways B) they have that way were you can choose a radio freq and pick it up that way and that's horrible quality.

That sounds damn good.

doesn't it though ^_^

dell1om4.jpg

mmm, upgradeability...

Just have to find a damn power cable for my sound card, and I'll have FLAC in my living room...any time I want it.

is that a 90mm fan or a 120mm fan that's being used as a vent. It looks like the 120MM fan I have. Except I was using mine as the fan for my cpu ;D. I use a 92mm Tornado now. It's a pucking jet engine but my temp never goes about 35 degrees under full load ^_^

Pretty sure it's a 120...there's a 90mm by the hard drive rack in front.

I'll probably get more RAM for it, as 1gig sticks for this thing are really cheap. But for $120 picked up I'm not complaining.

Yeah my 2 gigs of G.skill was 230 but that was a year ago. Great memory sticks...

I personally am a fan boy for G.Skill, OCZ, or Corsair. I've ran them all except OCZ, I just installed that in a buddies computer and it seems to hold up nicely.

I meant an extra antenna, I assume you have one that is portable?

My mem says that the 8053 has an 1/8in stereo plug on the back and your inno should have an 1/8in headphone output. Plug them together and you should be set. $2 cable from the shack. Of course, you will be using the volume control on your inno as a pre-amplifier and that can be a bit dangerous, but it is a next to free solution.

I've had oustanding luck with ocz.

As for a soundcard that Av710 can be a screaming deal. My Maudio was acting funny so I picked one up as a spare when they were under $10.

If it is using ram that old, going past a gig might slow that machine down.

I meant an extra antenna, I assume you have one that is portable?

My mem says that the 8053 has an 1/8in stereo plug on the back and your inno should have an 1/8in headphone output. Plug them together and you should be set. $2 cable from the shack. Of course, you will be using the volume control on your inno as a pre-amplifier and that can be a bit dangerous, but it is a next to free solution.

Cool that doesn't cost anything at all!!! How do I solve the gain issue?

I see in my manual that it says I have a line in terminal. Is that what you were talking about?