mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

and not just for little spurts at a time, that is just due to retarded drivers

Chicago drivers are horrendous

Actually better than ones in AZ, just a bit more aggressive but at least they are predictable and pretty adequate at actually piloting their vehicles. Down there I questioned people driving ability, in Chicago you just question how big of an ass are they going to be to you. Chicago is a fun city to weave through though. I miss that.

I'll agree with you on that. AZ driving is just one giant clusterfuck while in Chicago, you can just expect everyone to be a dick.

Never driven in Chicago or Arizona. I don't even like big cities...

Chicago is actually really fun to drive in. Lots of lanes and regularly traffic will be going 85+. They don't really police it for speeding and allow or almost encourage you to drive aggressive.

Even though in a city it helps to be high up, perfect place for an SRT 8 jeep

There is one word to describe the Civil Engineering Dept here at K-State. Clusterfudge.

Chicago is actually really fun to drive in. Lots of lanes and regularly traffic will be going 85+. They don't really police it for speeding and allow or almost encourage you to drive aggressive.

Hmm, this sounds similar to Columbus, Georgia, everyone was driving fast as hell until you get on to the base, then its 1 under the speed limit. :)

sounds fun

Cali freeways have been fun from my experience too, just going along with traffic at about 90...

Ted Nugent on Outdoor Channel, god he's freakin hilarious :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Showed off the BIB's to a professor today, he really liked them. If he stays here I have them sold. :)

old CA mods, if you want to leave any of the newbies with a parting gift, you're able to ;):D

sounds fun

Cali freeways have been fun from my experience too, just going along with traffic at about 90...

Except for people really can't drive in CA.

old CA mods, if you want to leave any of the newbies with a parting gift, you're able to ;):D

I think they could use a test of their crisis-handling skills, wouldn't you say? :)

And I know just where to start....;)

The guy I demoed my BIB's for was floored by the sound the produce with such little wattage.

i'm bored.

that is all.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I think I'm royally screwing some data up.

I wind up with a standard deviation of 2.85 and somehow I really do not think that is correct.

The average is 3.39 ... meant to be compared to 4.186.

Unless I'm supposed to convert 0.220cal/g*C into kg ... I don't know.

Shit.

Can't help with such little details mang.

i'm bored.

that is all.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I could tell and of course not from here.

After not going to the gym since early June, that workout was pretty underwhelming. O well, expected.

<<<< Not much for workouts.

I went from playing every sport to sitting at a desk and playing none. I need to fix that at some point.

homework due the day before Thanksgiving and they actually expect us to have the motivation for this?