mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

need to know how to pick out a power supply for a desktop... and what 'size' i should get

i need computer help...

Ask JMAC. :)

ST has the MFSL versions of them :)

MoFi...mo betta...

MFSL?

Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs.

They do a lot of higher-quality remasters...

I'm so stressed out right now. If one more person pisses me off I'm going to lose it.

I have 400 pages of bullshit to mark and a million different references to check ... and you want me to attend a meeting I don't need to be at? You, my boss, are telling me to take time away from marking to go to this meeting I am not required to attend? Ok, then. If my grades aren't sumbitted in time and I make you work during your holidays in order to finalize them, fine ... fine ... no problem with me.

Don't go into academia if you want to deal with smart people. Intelligent people, yes ... smart people, no.

oh boy oh boy oh boy.

DSC00055.jpg

part for the new project :D

just need to talk nice to the physics teacher and maybe i can have it since noone is using it.

uhhh.. wtf is that?

I'm so stressed out right now. If one more person pisses me off I'm going to lose it.

I have 400 pages of bullchit to mark and a million different references to check ... and you want me to attend a meeting I don't need to be at? You, my boss, are telling me to take time away from marking to go to this meeting I am not required to attend? Ok, then. If my grades aren't sumbitted in time and I make you work during your holidays in order to finalize them, fine ... fine ... no problem with me.

Mom's a teacher so I can sympathise steve.

J

I have 400 pages of bullchit to mark and a million different references to check ... and you want me to attend a meeting I don't need to be at? You, my boss, are telling me to take time away from marking to go to this meeting I am not required to attend? Ok, then. If my grades aren't sumbitted in time and I make you work during your holidays in order to finalize them, fine ... fine ... no problem with me.

fudge 'em, do your job and tell them to go to hell. We all know that meetings are useless.

Either that or stroll in with your "The Man The Legend" Shirt and a stack of papers, and start grading for the duration of the meeting

oh boy oh boy oh boy.

DSC00055.jpg

part for the new project :D

just need to talk nice to the physics teacher and maybe i can have it since noone is using it.

uhhh.. wtf is that?

Almost looks like an RF cavity filter, that or one hellacious capacitance bank :D

Its gonna get awful nasty here... been raining since 5 and its gonna turn into a hellacious ice sheet.

I'm curious as to how long we will be out of power and when it will go out at.

Supposed to be in the '70s tomorrow :D

Should be a nice drive back to NC...

Its gonna get awful nasty here... been raining since 5 and its gonna turn into a hellacious ice sheet.

I'm curious as to how long we will be out of power and when it will go out at.

been raining all day here too, thank god it doesn't get to freezing temps though

OMG, TMAX has it F'n cold in our room. Its set at 67 but it always run colder than what the thermometer says

it was 64 in our room :slayer:

had to get me a nap cuz i got 3 and half hours of sleep last night if that

studying for cal 3!

did alright on it i guess

now for physics tomorrow and im all done!

thank goodness!

yawn....good morning

pucking exams

two left

two left

two left

yawn....good morning

pucking exams

two left

two left

two left

good morning?

just woke up...only slept 3hrs last night...then just woke up from a 4hr nap... now it's time to work on some cell bio

I've got a paper to write for tomorrow...might start soon...

having a 3 car instead of 2 however is making it fun. I hung my canoe from the rafters above the garage door since the joists are 10' up. :D

is that tall enough for a lift?

You bastard, perhaps it is. If so you just wisely spent some of my dough.

Well, I'd rather be doing this than Calc 3, that's for sure :D

Barely survived Calc 2 as it was...

Calc 3 is easier than Calc 2 IMO

Where are some nice places to eat in Houston? (I know you've grubbed in Houston before, Sean.)

I haven't been to Houston in 13 years...

I had a really good looking Grad Student/ Volleyball teacher my first semester.... turns out shes a lesbian :(

So get her and her friend :D

DL'ed Bitches Brew. I think I have found a liking to the Jazz now

Do you have any Coltrane?

Giant Steps and/or A Love Supreme are must haves, IMO. Throw in Blue Train as well.

good choices