mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Well, out to go study for a final for a class I can't pass.

We do have a small generator though that we wired up to the heater so we can heat the house, and our water heater is gas so we have hot water so it isn't to bad.

Power losses suck but it's all good if everyone is ok

A school custodian's impromptu after-hours karaoke performance prompted a police response when a teacher thought she was being threatened over the loudspeaker.

State police say a teacher at Booth Free School barricaded herself inside a classroom Wednesday when she mistook someone singing a Guns N' Roses song over the public address system for a threat.

She was working after hours and thought no one else was in the building. Then she heard someone say over the loudspeaker that she was going to die. :rockwoot::phatyo:

whats next look at all the prno mags?

whats next look at all the prno mags?

Thats all on the computer that doesn't have power...

How ru on BTW?

The thing that pisses me off is that the street north of us has power, the south side of the road has power, but our little strip doesn't.

Monday night we were playing the drinking game of drink when you see the flash of a transformer popping.

We drank a lot. :)

sweet potatos are steaming up quite nicely...mmmm

sitting here reading the mitchell report on steroids in baseball HOLY CRAP :(

Clemens

pettite

Vaughn

Justice

mercker

neagle

...the list just keeps growing :(

Kevin brown

Frenando vina

Eric gagne

Brendan donnelly

Rondell white

damn :)

Nope jamie doesn't , my boy griffey doesn't either . I pitched batting practice for him a couple times in 1989 during his short stint with the san bernandino spirirts. The man can flat out hit :)

ramos, you ever find out anything about those moofers?

second pie is in the oven and the meringue is ready to be spread on the first...mmmm....

Nope jamie doesn't , my boy griffey doesn't either . I pitched batting practice for him a couple times in 1989 during his short stint with the san bernandino spirirts. The man can flat out hit :)

Still saddens me how the injuries have messed with Griffey, the guy is what baseball should be. We wouldn't be saying anything about Bonds if he stayed healthy.

Still saddens me how the injuries have messed with Griffey, the guy is what baseball should be. We wouldn't be saying anything about Bonds if he stayed healthy.

he has the sweetest swing(griffey) i use a signature griffey bat for baseball, though my swing is nothing like his.

i haven't seen the report, hopefully a-rod isn't on it. i think he'll topple bonds, and i like how he plays the game. he didn't choke as much in the playoffs this year either.

and that's all the baseball i know, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Here's my take on 'roids and the game.

First off, the public is so stupid. Just because you're taking roids doesn't mean you'll develop muscle. You still have to work to develop it. As for HGH, as far as I'm concerned, if they were using it when it was NOT a banned substance by the MLB, then they face no penalty. Under las yes, as the majority of them were taking it without a prescription which is illegal, but they should face no penalty from the MLB. Jailtime, or fines, no problem. . Suspensions and lost pay, doesn't fly with me.

Second, there is absolutley zero credible evidence on any of these players. These guys play years of grueling schedules and tear their bodies apart. They go to the trainers, and these guys tell them they have something that will take the pain away and they get a shot. They don't ask what it is, they don't care, all they want is the pain to subside so they can play. How many of these guys who were supposedly injected by said trainers knew what was even in the damn thing? an angry person could really screw up a players life without them even knowing. We all know there are many haters out there just looking for any opportunity to cause trouble.

Lastly, what pisses me off the most, is this is being put on baseball so hard. You don't hear shit about football, basketball, hockey, wrestling, weightlifting, or any other sports. We all know this problem is prevalent throughout sporting worldwide, yet some people see the need to pick on baseball and Barry Bonds in particular.

You see people preaching about how the "old timers" did it naturally. Well, how the fuck do we know that? How do we know Babe Ruth wasn't shooting himself up with horse roids? How do we know Willie Mays wasn't taking some special pills? We have no clue, but everyone makes the assumptions. . . .

And my parting gift; these guys who take this shit knowlingly, know the risks, so if they are willing to take those risks, I say let them. They may have several years of awesome numbers, but will spend the rest of their life regretting it, so let them be.

he has the sweetest swing(griffey) i use a signature griffey bat for baseball, though my swing is nothing like his.

i haven't seen the report, hopefully a-rod isn't on it. i think he'll topple bonds, and i like how he plays the game. he didn't choke as much in the playoffs this year either.

and that's all the baseball i know, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I've never really liked A-rod that much. He's always been portrayed (through the media) as a cocky arrongant bastard, but since his forgoing his agent, I have come to have much respect for him. The man can play, perhaps better than anyone. He makes all this money, yet comes out everynight and plays. That's how you know he truly loves the gam, and I don't know how many of the guys still play just for that. I was pissed when he came to the Bronx, but have grown to tolerate him. Perhaps now, I can actually enjoy him as a player, but we'll see. At this point in the game, health is all that matters.

Another thing that pisses me off is Selig. What an asshat. You spend all this damn money on this fucking report, but yet you don't want to spend the money to have the players tested properly, so you just make excuses. I'm sick of this guy playing a politician, a stupid one at that, and trying to talk his way out of all responsibility.

Jose Canseco brought all this shit up years ago. Everyone knew about it, yet nobody did anything, so as far as I'm concerned, they are ALL to blame.