mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need to decide on a Christmas present for myself.

1. Finally get an RE XXX of my own

2. One of the Aura's with NRT (probably the NS's as I don't need the fancy colour-shifting paint on the MR's)

3. New laptop

4. Nothing

Will probably be #4.

I vote not #1, since it is not the motor in production that the sub woofer was designed for.

New one to me. Tell me more (via pm if necessary).

I know in previous conversations Scott did not seem particularly satisfied with the end result.

Initally I was interested in the MX until I heard one.

That's one thing I need to fix. I need to learn to go to sleep sometime before 2 or 3 AM. I'm a natural night hawk but that's tough when the rest of the world isn't.

This job requires me to be here so early since the machine shop starts at 6am. I am like you and naturally a night person, always seemed more natural to me when I was bartending.

2. One of the Aura's with NRT (probably the NS's as I don't need the fancy colour-shifting paint on the MR's)

3. New laptop

4. Nothing

Will probably be #4.

I vote not #1, since it is not the motor in production that the sub woofer was designed for.

I know in previous conversations Scott did not seem particularly satisfied with the end result.

Can't PM ATM on this machine, but nothing top secret. It was supposed to be a neo-mag motor. I think it was supplier problems when it came time for production.

That's one thing I need to fix. I need to learn to go to sleep sometime before 2 or 3 AM. I'm a natural night hawk but that's tough when the rest of the world isn't.

This job requires me to be here so early since the machine shop starts at 6am. I am like you and naturally a night person, always seemed more natural to me when I was bartending.

I used to work 330PM - Midnight from Sunday to Thursday and it was one of the greatest shifts ever.

3. New laptop

4. Nothing

Will probably be #4.

Can't PM ATM on this machine, but nothing top secret. It was supposed to be a neo-mag motor. I think it was supplier problems when it came time for production.

And that thing could use all the flux it can get.

Yay.

FF fix

about.config

set:

ui.key.contentAccess to 4

You should save it somewhere :)

t-3.5

I hope I win the lottery this weekend.

It is $163 mil here.

3. New laptop

4. Nothing

Will probably be #4.

And that thing could use all the flux it can get.

I don't know anything about the motor on it now, nick would know. Someone called it a boat anchor, and posted a pic on CA and David did not find it funny, but Tracy did. :)

going to bed at 3 am wasn't too bad untill i had to go to lectures :(

A picture of a boat anchor that is. ;)

going to bed at 3 am wasn't too bad untill i had to go to lectures :(

If I had my way, after work I would be able to hit the gym for weights, come home for dinner, have play time with Arthur, do some house stuff, return to the gym for weights, come home shower and watch a movie with Amanda, then on to sexy time. But it never works out that way.

Tenacious D is on the radio. :)

Aaron, still interested in some house music ?

I've got about one cd of new tracks.

t-3

Man, anybody working in a retail store who thinks it's a mad house should try it with a few 100 million customers :(

Always!!! I am working on getting all my rock and classical back, and I will get it to you somehow.

If you plan on net shopping , don't farging wait till the week before christmas to start :(

And a question to anyone who lives in HI or been recently. Do they not sell televisions there anymore ? I had an order for a plasma brought to my attention today , they paid a little over $900 for the TV , and $600 to have it shipped second day air :o

Always!!! I am working on getting all my rock and classical back, and I will get it to you somehow.

Excellent :)

I hope i can set up a torrent before xmas.

I think i haven't told you i didn't have a chance to listen to those 2 records :(

The news channels have been saying that people are waiting for better sales. Shows that this holiday and all that surrounds it is a joke.

Excellent :)

I hope i can set up a torrent before xmas.

I think i haven't told you i didn't have a chance to listen to those 2 records :(

Lol, you don't have to, I cannot remember what I sent. Just thought it would be funny and they would help protect the peakas better, which reminds me how are we going to get you the other pair?