Ok out for a while.

got my grades for the semester:

CHM 231 Elementary Organic Chemistry B

EEE 202 Circuits I A

HON 171 The Human Event B+

MAE 322 Structural Mechanics C

MAE 323 Computer-Aided Engineering II C+

MAE 384 Numerical Mthds for Engineers A

I have an A+ human event at least once a day. ;)

:peepwall::cookiemonster:

How did you like C-A Engineering? I ask because that is sort of what I am doing now.

It was pretty interesting. Way better than just plugging numbers into equations.

Did they require to write calculation scripts?

no...

We used Ansys Workbench and IDEAS to model stuff

Have not used those before.

Ansys & Ideas are the two biggest, for the past years everything I have sold can be integrated with both packages. What they model, we verify and fix since models are always approximations and usually shitty ones at that.

Bagel sounds damn good.

And I donno.........we have the 'newer' version of IE, but no work here............Captain can, Texas boys can, but lil ol me over here can't do chit.

J

I just use fast reply, type whatever, hit enter, then backspace (makes the browser go back a page)and then hit enter again

Just got back from running. The Rec center is closed for the holidays, so only running workouts this week with push ups, sit ups, and crunches :poop:

Looking over my 125 Microwave Oven recipes book, I'm going to try cooking a multitude of these dishes at my house this Christmas break so I can know what to expect come the next semester.

unibits are awesome :)

having hot, sharp metal bits fall on your arm is not however :(

This guy is in my Impala club. I saw the car back in March and he still had a ways to go to get it to this stage

hotrodmagazineuz3.jpg

Got to call ZED asap.

why?

Inventory update.

On this day in 1999, NASA launched the Terra platform into orbit, carrying five Earth Observation instruments. In 1997, HTML 4.0 was published by the World Wide Web Consortium. In 1987, Larry Wall released the first version of the Perl programming language. In 1966, Richard L. Walker discovered Saturn's moon Epimetheus. And in 1892, the Mariinsky Theatre in St. Petersburg held the first performance of Tchaikovsky's ballet The Nutcracker. Happy Birthday Christina Aguilera (1980), Katie Holmes (1978), Tommy Davidson (1965), Stone Cold Steve Austin (1964), Charles Oakley and Brad Pitt (1963), Ray Liotta (1955), Leonard Maltin (1950), Steven Spielberg (1946), Keith Richards (1943), Betty Grable (1916-1973), Ty Cobb (1886-1961), Paul Klee (1879-1940) and Josef Stalin (1878-1953). RIP Chris Farley (d. 1997).

"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done."

- Andy Rooney

I have been carrying a pen and notepad with me for the last 3 or so weeks writing down everything I wanted to learn more about. I started counting today and quit at 100.

Never enough time.

Good to know that you are ambitious and will always be pursing knowledge your entire life

I found out I have a connection that can get me IBM employee discount on laptops... :)

Now I just have to come up with the cash.