mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Looking over my 125 Microwave Oven recipes book, I'm going to try cooking a multitude of these dishes at my house this Christmas break so I can know what to expect come the next semester.

Microwave Cooking is an oxymoron.

Its got to be better than eating out everyday.

No stove?

Tom you'll have to find a 69 camaro for me ...

sometime in the distant future :lol:

and a 69 Firebird for my father, in Texas please :)

My buddies should be on the road in a month or so. Just sprayed her last weekend. Pics will come, but it is at his dad's neighbors house which is 150mi away so not until it comes up to the cities.

On a side note Britney Spears' little sister is pregnant. If I had the chance I probably would too lol. Really sad though she was making a good name for herself despite the direction her older sister took, and she is a much prettier girl than Britney as well

I'd take child support from either of them.

I feel sorry for anybody coming into this forum asking for advice thinking that the answer is going to be simple

At least they get help in the long run though...and what sort of answer should be simple in audio?

VT is pissing me off supremely today.

Got an email saying I'm going to be dropped out of the 3000-level courses I'm registered for, which of course are the things I need to graduate...saying I haven't met all the lower level requirements.

So nobody realized this last semester, just now? That D+ I got my freshman year in one of my math classes is killing me :(

puckers.

summer school? :)

I must get a pic of the 6x9 setup in this guys car at work. 6 6x9's in a custom center console and two in 6x9 boxes in the back seat... :suicide-santa: seriously

Deal. They're no where near cheap though.

You're father is lucky then. The Pontiacs are far cheaper than their Chevy brethren

My buddies should be on the road in a month or so. Just sprayed her last weekend. Pics will come, but it is at his dad's neighbors house which is 150mi away so not until it comes up to the cities.

:NeedPics:

After a little more discussion I will be building the OB project, the Metronome's, and the Mileva's. Hopefully I can get those three and two sub boxes built over break. The next step would be the $$$ for those damn drivers. I've got the subs, the other stuff is going to cost me though.

One at the least, possibly two of those home audio projects will be for sale when finished though if anyone is interested. I just want to build 'em, listen to 'em, then I have no real purpose. I could put them in storage, but if I keep doing that I'll have more finished speakers than I can shake a stick at.

No, I don't think the Maggies are going to be up for sale any time soon. I'll just sit and wait for a use for them again. :)