mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My second speaker is in the paint booth here at work currently. Also working again on finishing my MTM's and making them look pretty.

Boss isn't here, and I'm getting paid to chill and do not a damn thing but play in the shop with my own personal projects.

I love my job. :)

I want to have sex with a black woman before I die.

Look for an athletic one :D

sounds like a good goal to me

my goal is an asian, more about this later :-D

You want an Americanized Asian...trust me.

I actually enjoyed the japanese woman I was with the most out of the bunch...almost kept her actually.

that was random lol

There was an attractive black chick sitting beside me that was being friendly. I would have asked her out if I didn't have a girlfriend but, alas, I do.

not an excuse

I would prefer to call it Palmela Handerson...at least it could be compared to a real, relatively attractive person.

I think the girlfriend and I might be getting married this winter but I suppose that's up to me. :)

previous statement revoked then

*shrugs*

Didn't notice any differences :)

The attempted fix on my glasses only made things worse. Now they look like someone punched me :(

Laser surgery ftw ?

:stfu:

and yes laser surgery ftw!

Pics will have to wait untill tomorrow :P

Need to get a check because I can't remember what lenses I have and then order new glasses :|

Toughest question a girl ever asked me :

What is engine torque ?

:(

Ninja edit :lol:

How in the world can I explain to a girl what is engine torque ?

Toughest question ever.

The question is, why do you have to?

Edited my post to be more specific

:Doh:

sounds like a good goal to me

my goal is an asian, more about this later :-D

You want an Americanized Asian...trust me.

yes...i do, she's korean.

the pucker on ebay got pissy because i left him negative feedback, my feedback said...

"I requested a total three times,seller filed dispute before sending me any total"

I left the same for both items, which is why he needed to send me a total instead of me just assuming. He left negative feedback for me with the following...

"SHIPPING STATED IN AUCTION SENT 3EMAILSW/TOTAL TOOK DISPUTE TO GET LOWLIFE 2 PAY"..."$106.83 TOTAL! TOOK DISPUTE TO GET PAYMENT,GUESS HE NEED 2ND MORTGAGE ON TRAILER"

I think i struck a bit of a nerve with the neg feedback. Had to reply and clear up that he didn't send me a total, and it wasn't in the auction. On the one about my 2nd mortgage i simply replied with how mature it was and how it shows how professional he is.

then he sent requests for mutual feedback withdrawal, heh, not a chance.

Fucking chinese douche bag pulled out in front of me on the way home from work.

Rear quarter & door on the driver's side are all fucked up now on the Spec V.

I was moving in the right lane, he was stopped in the left lane, didn't even look, just pulled out... I almost got around him by driving on a snowbank but somehow my left rear hit his right rear. Guy refused to give me his name too... but I have his plate number.

no speak no english well :roll:

Fuck

tn_DSCF0637.jpg

Well, I guess if you're looking for that one more car to add to the collection...:D

pucking chinese douche bag pulled out in front of me on the way home from work.

I was moving in the right lane, he was stopped in the left lane, didn't even look, just pulled out... I almost got around him by driving on a snowbank but somehow my left rear hit his right rear. Guy refused to give me his name too... but I have his plate number.

Fuck

:(

I saw a segment on the Travel Channel about something awfully similar to that...a retired machinist bought an airport crash rescue truck and made the thing into the ultimate RV...complete with a motorized wheelchair lift.

I'd drive it.

:D

Why can't Menards list 90% of their products on their site like Lowes and HD? I don't want to go to the damn store or have to call the damn place to find out how much a roll of insulation is. Fucking idiots.

Fucking chinese douche bag pulled out in front of me on the way home from work.

Fuck

Sorry mang, make the bastard hate life for not sharing his info.

Why can't Menards list 90% of their products on their site like Lowes and HD? I don't want to go to the damn store or have to call the damn place to find out how much a roll of insulation is. Fucking idiots.

Pretty much the sole reason I rarely shop there.

Anyone know anything about screens? i'm going to put one in the fiero to fill up that ugly ass map pocket and don't know where to even start looking