mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Toyota's taking over the world.

Hyundai too. They've really stepped their game up over the past five years. Rave reviews, unbeatable warranties, and still priced below the competition. They have some really hot prototypes too.

Anyone ever installed a skylight before? I have to put a new roof on next year and would really love to add that in the bathroom and kitchen.

Anyone ever installed a skylight before? I have to put a new roof on next year and would really love to add that in the bathroom and kitchen.

good luck bro thats not the easyest thign to do. help my farther in stall on before had a ahard time but that was us.

Put three in when we built the deck, and I recently added one over the island in the kitchen.

You're a handy guy so it should not be a problem. Just ensure that they are comletely sealed up. One of the three on the deck leaked a little ... was just a little problem with the flashing and (lack of) adhesion.

We (the w and I) were in Costco looking around and decided to pick a couple things up. She didn't want to wait in line so she left her membership card with me and went outside to sit in the truck. After 25 minutes in line, I finally get to put the few items I had down on the counter and pay. The guy asks for my membership card and I gave it to him.

"Who does this card belong to?"

My wife. She's outside in the truck because she didn't want to wait in line.

"If she isn't here I can't let you buy anything."

I have done it many times before ... and no cashier in the two provinces and four stores that I have used it in has ever had a problem. In fact, the memership fee is paid for by MY Mastercard.

"I can't let you buy anything and I'm going to have to hold onto the card and she will have to come pick it up."

Listen here ... 'George' ... you balding, middle-aged creep working for minimum wage trying to make ends meet because your wife left you due to your lack of penis length, give me the fucking card back.

"Security, till six"

Then a little throat grabbing and arm-bar action happened on the rent-a-cop who placed his hand on me. Shit happens :shrug:

Toyota gets rave reviews as well but outside of their truck line I'm not convinced...

I feel so out of place right now.

any good jailbait?

Not really, but one of the teachers is a definete MILF. :)

:stfu:

Eff caps, I wanna type like Kent.

hey now!!! lol, why you gotta poke fun at me typing?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

We (the w and I) were in Costco looking around and decided to pick a couple things up. She didn't want to wait in line so she left her membership card with me and went outside to sit in the truck. After 25 minutes in line, I finally get to put the few items I had down on the counter and pay. The guy asks for my membership card and I gave it to him.

I have done it many times before ... and no cashier in the two provinces and four stores that I have used it in has ever had a problem. In fact, the memership fee is paid for by MY Mastercard.

"I can't let you buy anything and I'm going to have to hold onto the card and she will have to come pick it up."

Listen here ... 'George' ... you balding, middle-aged creep working for minimum wage trying to make ends meet because your wife left you due to your lack of penis length, give me the fucking card back.

"Security, till six"

Then a little throat grabbing and arm-bar action happened on the rent-a-cop who placed his hand on me. Shit happens :shrug:

lmao..yeah, it happens. that would have been way too funny....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Crappy piece of junk.

It's a shame too. I like some of their vehicles, but I just could never bring myself to owning painted poop with bolts and glue. Same reason there's not a Crossfire sitting in my garage.

I got suckered into it based on price :(

"Security, till six"

Arm bar lol. Wish I could ask for pics, but I know better.

Eff caps, I wanna type like Kent.

hey now!!! lol, why you gotta poke fun at me typing?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

le aarrgh. I warsn't pokin' fun at ye my friend.

:( maybe no pc for a couple days for me :(

H0P went ta moving.

Good thing you never drove my 90 model chevy Sean. More wind noise, WAY worse turning radius. Only thing is sometimes I think some things were made a lil sturdier :( which I'm sure is true.

Funny thing is the same thing happened on my ATVS my 99 model never had a problem with the plastic parts but my 02 fell all apart and had MANY zip ties holding stuff together (about 28 when I once counted) Actually my air box mounts broke so instead of bolted its zip tied to the frame ....

On a good note I got to listen to TMAX's system today and I love the Mid-bass and its only going to get better. We haven't put any EQ, TA or dialed in the power for the mids yet. So much improvement on something that sounds good already :)

it does sound very delicious! :slayer:

now to tune like mk said

and to get the subs in gah so little time

they got us working saturdays at work now :(

I now have stereo bass in the basement w/ the Maggies. Dual 15's is nice for movies. :)

And my computer isn't reading the pucking Harmony software for my new 880 remote.

The levels that my computer pisses me off is just unrivaled.

Holy chit, I just downloaded the software from their site at 800+kb/sec, its never gone that fast before!

Top Gun and Beer movie night here at the house tomorrow. :)

It was 300 and beer movie night with the roomie tonight. :)