mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

it's amazing just how far an accent goes.

min-ji has 3 roomies. one is her best friend and always hanging around us with her bf.

the other two = bitches that don't even speak to minji or the other roomies.

so minji told me this morning that she overheard the other roomies talking about me and eric (the other bf). Now keep in mind i'm an asshole and don't talk to them, never spoken a word to either. One of them says "oh he seems nice but we haven't spoken" and the other says "oh he talked to me once he's really nice"

they both kind of hate the other bf who is actually a nice guy and the kind of person that can't stand for someone to not like him.

Sounds like a good time. Vids or ban.

eh it's just a friends thing, you weren't around for the massive amounts of drama she caused me when we were working together and tried dating.

we "dated" for two months and she never trusted me enough to let me hug her.

Two months...weird.

Trying to decide between hamburgers or grilled cheese sandwiches. I really do love a good grilled cheese sandwich....

Just posted this on CAF in the OT section, in a Obama topic;

I understand Adcom has pissed a few people off, but still no one has answered the question of what has he done, how is he qualified, and what does he actually stand for?

I want to know, tired of hearing the rehashed buzz words such as "change" and "hope", we need to know substance and approach on how to solve these problems through his idealistic vague statements? I am really disturbed at the amount of people that, when interviewed on TV can only come up with "charisma" as their best reason to vote for Obama. I am not attacking on Obama, I am trying to learn and understand. Really funny how on the likes of CNN and MSN etc, show the demographic of Obama voters as mostly college educated, meaning the type of people who spend time and money to want to learn and know why, but here they vote for someone that there is very little out there about and even less about how and why he is going to be able to make these wildly optimistic plans he keeps stating.

Really curious as to the response and if it will have any more substance then the blind sheep on TV who seem to support him but don't know why.

I have been convinced that obama is the anti-christ. they always say people will follow the anti-christ for no reason.... ^^^

Just bought a 535L :) will use the 450/535 combo until I find a deal on a 400/500. Now I need to order speakas for the BIBz!!!!

Yeah lovely weather we are having :(

We are having lovely weather :)

supposed to be low-70s and blue skies all weekend

I'll take the cold over the heat, thanks. :)

Best of both worlds here in Canuckistan, although I'd rather be in the mountains.

arrgghh I just wanted to come back to my room, research some BIB's and chill before workout and now I gots ta deal with drama....

this is true

fricken drama is gettin on my last nerve! i dont need this shit!

Ahhh, 12oz ribeye, onion rings, and fully loaded baked potato, life is good. Payment for fixing my brother's g/f's car.

Oh wow, i'm about to run myself out of the room its smelling so bad....

*Whew* That is not setting with me...

so i got an opinion on the relationship thing tonight.

the good news, i think she(manager, not korean) really understands what's going on

bad new...recommended dosage is no sex for 3 days

god damn test tomorrow so i can't drink my ass off tonight. tomorrow it's on

god damn test tomorrow so i can't drink my ass off tonight. tomorrow it's on

homework is preventing me from drinking tonight :(

this test is going to be so awful, i've missed half the classes and there aren't online notes available. and it's not a multichoice exam, all essay questions.

thank god it's another one that counts less than 18% of my overall grade.