mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Speaking of which I'm whipping up a flat iron steak and some black beans and rice tonight, mmmmm :lickscreen:

roommate is acting all pissy, wonder if he found out i went and talked to the landlords? lol

For Matt...

np - Deep Purple - My Woman From Tokyo

ahhh that reminds me, julie (i think) has finally stopped reading the hop so i'm going to stop posting details that nobody gives a damn about.

i think her stupid drama stage is done, yay.

You want something super easy, sort of like water eh? And you like potatoes?

Combine:

2lb bag of hash browns (partly thawed would be great)

1 can Cream Chicken soup

1/2 tsp pepper if not fresh ground add a little more

1/4 of a medium onion diced

8 oz shredded cheddar cheese

1 pint sour cream

a couple healthy pinches of kosher salt -- if you don't have kosher, I would salt on the table

Mix together well. Butter a 9x13 pan, add mixture above, bake 45min at 350 degrees.

When there is 15min left to bake, melt 1/2 cup of butter and pour it over 2 cups of cornflakes. Mix and then put the "topping" on the potatoes for the last 15 minutes.

Of course you could add other vegetable matter, but the above is more than adequate. It is simple, but they are a bit crack like.

Another really easy thing to do with potatoes is to take baby red potatoes and cut them in half. Toss liberally with Olive Oil and then place on a sheet pan. Add enough olive oil so that the whole bottom of the pan is covered, sprinkle fresh rosemary on them (or if you use dried chop it up a bit, I use dried but have a rosemary grinder), and a few pinches of kosher salt and bake in a 375 degree oven until the bottom is golden brown. Better than boiled, better than fries, pretty much potato crack II. The potatoes above are better for a potluck though as they will stay warm for a long, long time.

perfect, though i'll probably make both as i'm a potato fanatic

fuck, why do i always make enough sausage biscuits to feed an army? i'm full and i still have 6 pieces of sausage left....

ahhh that reminds me, julie (i think) has finally stopped reading the hop so i'm going to stop posting details that nobody gives a damn about.

i think her stupid drama stage is done, yay.

but those posts are so entertaining :P

it's so amazingly easy to fuck with her too. I really can't resist

We won the winter league championship last night. It was straight out of a cheesy 80's movie where the bad guys, in this case the Persian team (literally) who got to the finals by playing as dirty as possible and bitches like crazy when they get a taste of their own medicine, is leading the scrappy American team with less then a minute to go.

I had just subbed out, and one of our mid-fielders nailed in the tying goal with 9 seconds left in regulation time.

We go to sudden death OT.

I had a massive blast then went wide right, ball comes out, we get control back, Chris crushes another shot people got the F out of the way for, keeper deflects it out, Mike with his insane ball control scooted around 2 defenders and flicked in the winning goal. Awesome game, their keeper was very good and stopped everything I put up, it was all heat and no finesse which is probably why I did not score. But no worries....

Yay America!!!! Shoulder carry offs for everyone!!!

(just kidding on the last part). ;)

GF is meeting the 'rents this weekend.

Going to need to see some more motorboating pictures. :cookiemonster:

I have been going through a strange stage of due to my increased resistance levels at the gym, my hunger level is up, naturally. But I find myself eating less. :shrug:

I have been going through a strange stage of due to my increased resistance levels at the gym, my hunger level is up, naturally. But I find myself eating less. :shrug:

I have bouts every now and again where I just don't want to eat. At all...

8 of us in here, go go alexa.