mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Mmmm, Thin Mint girl scout cookies.

Here's my day in a nutshell.

Get into work, the manager tells me there's a toilet on the second floor that hasn't worked since Saturday. Go into the restroom, open the door, and immediately walk back out. Get my respirator, walk back in, open stall door, and look at what appears to be a toilet molded around a 5lb brick of shit. Close the restroom down, get suited up, grab a stick and poke the shit until it breaks. After 1 hours and 3 jackhammer tips later, said brick is finally in several hundred pieces. Grab 5 gallon bucket, evacuate shit pieces via bucket and return to restroom. Push the manual flush button and toilet will not flush. Bend poking tool to allow access into trap and breakup more of the shit brick. Evacuate the pieces again and perform another test flush. Still no flush. Fill bucket up with water in an attempt to force flush and toilet fills. Remove water, get snake, get about 2 feet past trap and snag something. Turn water off, remove bowl and peer into drain. See object blocking drain, get claw to pull it out and VOILA! what do we have here? ? ? A lovely first edition Hasbro HE MAN DOLL! ! ! Remove doll, throw in bucket, re-install bowl, return to service,flush and all is well. Removed hazardous waste, take he man doll to janitor room, rinse off in sink, place in lovely white Sears bag, remove Ty-Vek suit and respirator, commence with thorough washing. Go back to room and grab doll in sack and place in the front seat of coworker's car.

Get home, shower, look at phone to see one missed call and voice mail. Listen to mail and it was from said co-worker who thanked me for the doll and was giving it to his nephew when he sees him later tonight. The poor kid has no idea. . .

muhahahahahha

you a nice guy!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i love those things. the dosidos aren't so bad either, jsut make sure milk is handy!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

If it weren't for the cookies, would girl scouts still exist?

Get into work, the manager tells me there's a toilet on the second floor that hasn't worked since Saturday. Go into the restroom, open the door, and immediately walk back out. Get my respirator, walk back in, open stall door, and look at what appears to be a toilet molded around a 5lb brick of shit. Close the restroom down, get suited up, grab a stick and poke the shit until it breaks. After 1 hours and 3 jackhammer tips later, said brick is finally in several hundred pieces. Grab 5 gallon bucket, evacuate shit pieces via bucket and return to restroom. Push the manual flush button and toilet will not flush. Bend poking tool to allow access into trap and breakup more of the shit brick. Evacuate the pieces again and perform another test flush. Still no flush. Fill bucket up with water in an attempt to force flush and toilet fills. Remove water, get snake, get about 2 feet past trap and snag something. Turn water off, remove bowl and peer into drain. See object blocking drain, get claw to pull it out and VOILA! what do we have here? ? ? A lovely first edition Hasbro HE MAN DOLL! ! ! Remove doll, throw in bucket, re-install bowl, return to service,flush and all is well. Removed hazardous waste, take he man doll to janitor room, rinse off in sink, place in lovely white Sears bag, remove Ty-Vek suit and respirator, commence with thorough washing. Go back to room and grab doll in sack and place in the front seat of coworker's car.

Get home, shower, look at phone to see one missed call and voice mail. Listen to mail and it was from said co-worker who thanked me for the doll and was giving it to his nephew when he sees him later tonight. The poor kid has no idea. . .

bahahahhaha, poor kid

good work though :P

I have no motivation to do any work right now.

Put my Maggies up on craigslist for 350$, hope someone wants them because I could reallllly use that cash.

Put my Maggies up on craigslist for 350$, hope someone wants them because I could reallllly use that cash.

I would SO love those things, but damn on shipping and just wasting all my money on a new TV.

I would SO love those things, but damn on shipping and just wasting all my money on a new TV.

200$ +shipping and they are yours. :)

Samoas are wayyyyyyy better. Exponentially better!

u came

u saw

u conquered

:slayer:

and was kind lmao

Get into work, the manager tells me there's a toilet on the second floor that hasn't worked since Saturday. Go into the restroom, open the door, and immediately walk back out. Get my respirator, walk back in, open stall door, and look at what appears to be a toilet molded around a 5lb brick of chit. Close the restroom down, get suited up, grab a stick and poke the chit until it breaks. After 1 hours and 3 jackhammer tips later, said brick is finally in several hundred pieces. Grab 5 gallon bucket, evacuate chit pieces via bucket and return to restroom. Push the manual flush button and toilet will not flush. Bend poking tool to allow access into trap and breakup more of the chit brick. Evacuate the pieces again and perform another test flush. Still no flush. Fill bucket up with water in an attempt to force flush and toilet fills. Remove water, get snake, get about 2 feet past trap and snag something. Turn water off, remove bowl and peer into drain. See object blocking drain, get claw to pull it out and VOILA! what do we have here? ? ? A lovely first edition Hasbro HE MAN DOLL! ! ! Remove doll, throw in bucket, re-install bowl, return to service,flush and all is well. Removed hazardous waste, take he man doll to janitor room, rinse off in sink, place in lovely white Sears bag, remove Ty-Vek suit and respirator, commence with thorough washing. Go back to room and grab doll in sack and place in the front seat of coworker's car.

That is truly hateful! lol. Awesome though

I hope you cleaned it off good though. You know how little kids are about chit in their mouth.. LOL hahahahahahhaha

Tire that is fan fucking tastic

You break bricks of shit, i take too much protein and yeah.............not good

J

The doll was thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.

Night all!

np: Metallica - Creeping Death

:slayer:

Insured the 300C today.

31 MPG @ 70 mph. Works for me.

Also found out today that the board of governors approved my proposal. Looks like I get to order half a million in fitness equipment.

awesome, congrats Steve

and you got 31 with the 5.7? DoD?

Thanks!

The MDS was kicked in the entire trip ... with the exception of a couple downshift passes and a little too much pedal pressure that sent the car sideways for a few feet :P

better than I'd guess, but I guess that MDS thing really does help

been test driving a few new chevy trucks with MDS, funny to watch a truck get 99mpg, lol. and while i don't know about dodge's, i know that the chevy's is pretty seemless when the MDS kicks on/off. i've read all those stories about how one can feel it, but IMHO, it's jsut wasn't there. didn't feel any different then anyother computer controlled engine/tranny.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

chrysler's system takes a minute (just to clarify i'm saying minute as in a very small time measurement, not the minute that is defined as 1/60th of an hour) 14 milliseconds to engage/disengage. Faster than the transmission will downshift/upshift so you would never even notice it.

video of the 2010 Camaro at Nurburgring:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Gener...photopanel..2.*

The first 2010 camaro drag racing car has also been built, can be seen in gm hi-performance magazine iirc.

The first 2010 camaro drag racing car has also been built, can be seen in gm hi-performance magazine iirc.

GM High-Tech Performance or Chevy High-Performance?

and which issue?

hurry tell him fast

that video may have been enough fix for him now

but a new camaro drag car well that will keep him flying high for a while

lol

and which issue?

hurry tell him fast

lol

...what?

and which issue?

hurry tell him fast

lol

Honestly I always seem to get them on the same day so it's one or the other, just go to you local pep-boys and read it... Atleast in my case, one of my best friends (camaro owner as well and she is hot) works at the local pep boys and I can sit there and read the entire magazine if I wanted to.