mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Federal Employees Group Life Insurance?

Yeah fudge that chit yo

<---has a few family members working for the government

Yes Those rat bastard SOB dirt bags. I was put on hold mid senance yesterday and forced to spend my whole day running around trying to find a dang police report from when they found my mother.

Everyone else I dealt with even the outsourced HR is half way decent, and they use met life to pay out, and they have been ok. But FEGLI gives you insufficient paperwork tells you 2 things yells at you when you do it and then says we didn't process it because they forgot to read the claim... THEEEEEN they say"oh well you should have sent in a police report" ...even though the damn ME report and Dcert shows the info detail by detail. fawk.

I am super frustrated. I have had no less that 6 major screw ups so far and FEGLI is 2 of them, and theirs were not mistakes or errors but oversight and incompitence.

Ok /end pity party

fing05.gif

damn man what you mean found like has in kidnapped or what?

OH MY SWEET JESUS FOUR DIGIT POST COUNT!! STOP THE PRESSES!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY 72 VIRGINS!!

...Are you my 72 virgins?

Looks like a lot of ugly ass guys

dammed spammers i almost felt loved

ssamessagepn2.jpg

oh ya she sound like a dirty girl..get her to send some nudes and tell her your a millionaire who wants to retire with his princess..lmao

chit i wish i could get a federal job, or at least a city job..the kind where 8 people stand around and only 1 is working and the other 8 are just watching him..

Sounds like my job. I am only a work study at a college though. Summertime I mow lawns and take long cigarette breaks. That's about it besides the occasional landscaping.

Good lawd, found out a friends roommate got mugged the other night. Theres been a rash of robberies lately, now this, and people wonder why someone would ever have the urge to get a CCW permit....

Speaking of such things, anyone ever tried Fox Labs pepper spray? Thats some hot shit. :)

damn man what you mean found like has in kidnapped or what?

She passed away end of January

Good lawd, found out a friends roommate got mugged the other night. Theres been a rash of robberies lately, now this, and people wonder why someone would ever have the urge to get a CCW permit....

On a side note, I want one of these. Not quite a concealed weapon, but might work stopping people, or good practical jokes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sfa_Di26HM4

Speaking of such things, anyone ever tried Fox Labs pepper spray? Thats some hot chit. :)

i was looking to pick up one of those 1 million volts electric hand held taser

She passed away end of January

oh man, im really sorry to hear that bro..

Edited by denalilvr

Speaking of such things, anyone ever tried Fox Labs pepper spray? Thats some hot chit. :)

a friend of mine sprayed mace in his hand.. BTW he was drunk as a skunk... and sniffed it. Yeah he puked. Washed his hand then and didn't think much of it. Untill he slept with this chick and got it on both of their privates.

Yeah we laughed.... he cried.

5million scoville ain't anything to laugh at if you get it on ya, thats for sure. :)

Thank man.

WHole life we faught but right before she passed I started to forgive, and we were pretty decent. Sucks as she was young and her parents had to see that. I'm ok for now though, save the retarded BS you have to go though.

damn some people have been really active in this thread..lol

Acidburn 18409

///M5 13634

vladd 13318

Supa_c 12432

Godsmack 11836

JimJ 11614

Nikuk 11422

jntar 9361

mrray13 8920

dennisp 8883

ramos 8759

topgun 6796

Tirefryr 6359

Adrian_D 6078

Penny 5805

Chevy350TPI 5542

Eldorado 3695

denim 3084

CBFryman 2885

MKader17 2373

2kchevy 1898

ANeonRider 1646

Beat_Dominator 1276

Tmax98 1247

DevilDriver 1148

Devillain 950

Penguin4x4 934

azbass 822

squeak9798 792

Jmac 660

iagrdshaka 654

Worlddre 603

Chapter2 591

ford302redneck 549

EFFENDI 524

02BlackOnBlackSS 510

04BlueSRT 471

kuijo 449

UndercoverPunk 430

audio-neon 247

NDMstang65 241

chinny 174

MuddinXJ 167

BASS OUTLAW 163

Jordan94z 149

dem beats 148

eric77 140

bdawson72 130

IamDeMan 129

Bigrick31 127

AllStar1500bd 126

ILuvJDM 114

Fonzi 112

djjdnap 107

Sex Cells 105

mrogowski 100

Heather 94

Megalomaniac 94

DBfan187 92

ngsm13 92

creater 84

80INCHES 83

iceteebone 81

trevor 80

finebar4 71

johnecon2001 69

crunch1 68

Accordman 65

almond 64

Goddyd4me 62

dru 53

Patrick Simmons 51

fuzzyping 47

rcexplosion 44

bigwheel15 44

jpangkilla 43

iamamp3pimp 36

Renegadesrun 36

Suqa_c 36

chevyaudio 35

Prowler573 33

ZeroSKtr56 32

dave_Edwards 31

Mark 31

RandyJ 28

davidfre21 25

SSaudio 24

Ape 24

todd.brust 20

Phatillusion 19

denalilvr 18

JunkTitleGolf 16

TLM 15

Packerfan 15

monte_carlo97 15

snova031 13

patented17 13

WeDgE 13

member02 13

Madrox 12

Talonesi24 12

Colin G 11

Big Shot 10

dRaGGin loW 10

5million scoville ain't anything to laugh at if you get it on ya, thats for sure. :)

I think it sounds like a nice addition to my chilli recipe.

lol

I have used that 1 million or so scoville hot sauce.

Good stuff when used right. lethal when not. Old practical joke was to spray about 1/4 ml of 50% diluted stuff onto beer bottle. just think when you run to go pee and pull out the old tally whacker... hehehehe peopel are evil and stupid.

1 once tryed a hot sauce that had a label on it that said good also for removing oil stains from drive ways..i thought it was a joke..so i tasted it and i kid you not i feel to the floor in pain..

wow i just noticed this thread is much bigger then the one on caraudios site..sweet man ssa over those childish morons..

1 once tryed a hot sauce that had a label on it that said good also for removing oil stains from drive ways..i thought it was a joke..so i tasted it and i kid you not i feel to the floor in pain..

Dave's Insanity Sauce. Lethal shit (for me at least)

Me too. I forgot what it was called. My mouth burned for quite a while. They said they loaded the same stuff on some kids sandwich without telling him and he started throwing up. Just plain awesome.

i remember back when i was young..when one of my friends fell asleep in my basement my brothers and i rubbed some hot sauce on his fingers and then we used feathers and rubbed them on his eyes and he started to whack at his eyes and rubbed them with his fingers..the phucker woke up in pain screaming..lol