mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'd say thinkpad has the reliable bullshit-less part down. I can't comment on the light aspect because I'm running the 15.4widescreen and the 9-cell battery, but the weight doesn't bother me. I've been carrying it to class every day since I've had it. One of the professors I work with has had 4 thinkpads and hasn't had a major issue to speak of with them yet.

Blingity bling motherfucker

thanks for the info Ryan, I'll pass it on

not a problem. :)

wow my pain killers are kicking in..damn it feels good

Painkillers? For what?

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

well my dad had back surgery and he gets a ton of hydrocodone thru his insurance and he gives me some because i too sometimes have back pain but to be honest i do take them even when i have no pain..lol

LOL, have you ever openned a drug book and look at the side effects/ long term effects of things you carelessly pop?

I just felt obliged to point this out as I work in a hospital but i'm not near a drug book to list them all out for you.

blue, orange, orange, orange, orange, yellow

up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,b,a,select,start

LOL, salesman shoulda known better. :)

wow my pain killers are kicking in..damn it feels good

Painkillers? For what?

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

well my dad had back surgery and he gets a ton of hydrocodone thru his insurance and he gives me some because i too sometimes have back pain but to be honest i do take them even when i have no pain..lol

LOL, have you ever openned a drug book and look at the side effects/ long term effects of things you carelessly pop?

I just felt obliged to point this out as I work in a hospital but i'm not near a drug book to list them all out for you.

well i wont lie to you, no i havent, but i have heard they are bad for liver or kidneys

orange, orange, orange, orange, orange, yellow.

what does everyone think of the new trucks taking e85 fuel? i noticed its cheaper then regular gas by about $0.50 a gallon

read that big thing that ///M5 just quoted

WoW people are really behind the times... Trucks didn't just start taking e85, they were actually some of the first platforms to see flex-fuel engines. I have a 99 Ford ranger in my driveway that uses e85, and the only way to make sure you get even similar gas mileage to 87 regular is by mixing the two at an almost 50/50 ratio... You actually spend more using e85 over the course of the month (especially if you do a lot of city driving, and also when its colder).

ha! I'm back!

ha! I'm back!

Party time!

Feel like watching a movie and drinking.

Hmm, Haven't watched Full Metal Jacket in forever.

Probably out for awhile.

Later Ya'll.