mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

thinking of trying cognac next. Any suggestions? Serving suggestions? I'm all ears...

In the market for a sweet ride? Consider Uncle Rico's van, which is currently on eBay and located in Columbus, Ohio. The van in question is an orange 1975 Dodge Santana Camper van, which isn't all that noteworthy by itself... but this one was featured in the 2004 cult-classic Napoleon Dynamite, making its new owner an especially lucky fellow. It's got a couple of beds, a stove, a refrigerator and a sink, though a Liger is not included. Take a good look at all the pics in our gallery below and remember to Vote Pedro for President.

To enjoy quality cognac such as simply serve it in a balloon-shaped glass, on ice or with a dash of mineral water, and release the bouquet with a cupping of the hands and a gentle swirl... ou yea

*noshes a bit of B&J's Fossil Fuel*

Yawn long day and shit is gonna be longer................

oh well tis life.

thinking of trying cognac next. Any suggestions? Serving suggestions? I'm all ears...

I've got some 40 yr old Calvados you'd probably like

i'm playing hookie from work. thinking maybe of going out and shooting some today. relieve some stress. might take the iron horse riding as well. i know this for certain, blowing shit up has a good ring to it at the moment.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

havent bought the wire yet mike

get an order setup i only need 35 feet or so lol

and im waiting on tyerfire to tell me what he has, he might have it up now but i need to go check lol

I need a bigger toolbox... such a problem to have.

Also need a house with a garage I can actually work on something in.

Is it wrong that as soon as I get a house with a garage a 60's Fiat 1500 convertible goes in it and I am going to hot rod it? I think there is something inherently wrong with trying to hot rod a factory 75hp 4cyl, but what the hell. :)

Is it wrong that as soon as I get a house with a garage a 60's Fiat 1500 convertible goes in it and I am going to hot rod it? I think there is something inherently wrong with trying to hot rod a factory 75hp 4cyl, but what the hell. :)

sounds like a plan to me!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I need a bigger toolbox...

nah, I'm sure there are plenty of cars out there who find your toolbox to be of adequate size :lol2:

Epitome of hot rodding is making something fast that isn't normally.

you know what isn't awesome? this fucing laptop has keyboard lag. from what i've read it's actually vista that causes it. there better be a damn fix come out.

And Canada Post fails once again to deliver on their service standard date.

Last night was the end of the streak. First loss of 2008 for my soccer team, and we play every week year round. Our keeper let in a few cheezy's, and the other team brought in some guy we had never seen so he caused some havoc, and one of our top scores that usually can embarrass this team was not there, not to mention our big gun chris, could not seem to find the mark. He was crushing his shots as usual, but seemed to be a little off all night. I ended up slotting back into mid-field most of the game. Oh well, we can still win the championship and make it 5 sessions in a row.

On this day in 1988, the temperature hit a high of 88 in New York City, making it 88 on 8/8/88. In 1974 in a nationally televised address, U.S. President Richard Nixon announced his intention to resign effective noon the next day. In 1963, a gang of 15 men stole more than

I need to get productive again.

ok lets see this... holy shit i think it's working now..yes i think it fixed it. I'm nearly positive it did actualy.

yayyy

hmmm what do i want for dinner

Don't know what I did to my right foot, but it hurts to walk.

Tired and slightly sore otherwise, but hey, its friday. :)

my 2nd to last REAL friday for quite a while I suppose