mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I think I might have a little bit of the dreaded 880 noise.

all of a sudden? what did you change.

Tom, Kent, & Ryan can all attest to the noise floor on mine.

I changed nothing, thats what makes me very angry.

Watching opening ceremonies.

After spending a bit of time at the magazine rack I happened to see an issue of...Men's Health I believe it was...with the words "How To Win At Everything, pg. somethingorother" on the front. I've never personally been at all interested in these "men's lifestyle" magazines (Stuff, Maxim, FHM, Men's Health, GQ, Vibe, et al.) but that article peaked my interested for some odd reason.

Long story short, after skimming through the mag, as well as others in the same section, I felt like putting a knife through my skull. Not a 9mm hollowpoint, oh no, that would be far too quick and painless. A rusty, dull, kitchen knife, very slowly, through the skull.

Don't get me wrong, the pics of semi-naked chickz0rs was exciting to say the least, but as a whole these mags make me almost ashamed to be a man; they really, really do. Its not at all hard to see why some chicks are just bat shit loonies after reading the putrid refuse contained inside these rags.

:mellow:

-_-

:throwrock::yaya:

It appears I'll have almost everything (minus sub, not worried about it) needed for my budget SQ system in the Caddy soon so as soon as my Chilton's get here I'm looking into tearing the dash apart on the beast.

Excited to finally do a quality car audio install in a vehicle that is actually worth putting some time in on. :)

AC-DC

That explains the noise, the AC-AC units are better for "lively" environments.

Excited to finally do a quality car audio install in a vehicle that is actually worth putting some time in on. :)

:boobs2:

Bernie Mac died, sad..

yeah wtf?

Looks like it's gonna lightly rain all day. Just fine with me! Temp is going to hover around 70. Awesome for early August.....

I'm on another 3 day weekend right now because I worked 17 hours on Wednesday. I love getting Fridays off because I already have enough hours.

Ryan, Tom you guys will be happy. The hummingbirds and green is 90% gone. I tore the shit out of the bathroom this morning. Now it's time to drink some beers on the lake :)

and off I go. Have a great day hop.

pneumonia brought on by his sarcoidosis apparently