mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Cannot believe SMD will pass us in posts. In the last 18 months ROE, DIYma and soon to be SMD will pass us in posts. It is about quality here, but we are a few years older then those sites.

You are comparing three useless sites with one good one.

Aaron, where do I find out what I already assume and that I'd get nickel'd to death in this?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u...amp;cardist=337

You can ask on mbworld.org if you want to talk to real people. Also check the info on http://www.consumerguide.com

TU, I searched MB a little but will more.

The fail safe is Mercedesshop.com. You can find pretty much everything on there info wise from owners of the vehicles. But it does not have the traffic of MBworld.org.

Are there any snowboarders in here? If so, how many years have you been ridin'?

Since 86

Maybe 84, started skiing in 80 and got bored with our vertical. I learned on a Burton Woody with no edges, just fins. Really sucked on the ice.

Are there any snowboarders in here? If so, how many years have you been ridin'?

I have been for 7 years, probably went out to actualy use my geat 10 times. Only 2 times down a real hill. Otherwise it's just been me climbing hills in parks to coast back down.

I fall down more than I ride down. Turning and stopping > me. I love it and would like to try deeper powder, but both trips to what we call amountain here in MN resulted in weekends that had freezing rain and was more ice than powder.

For a modern car, that interior looks very '80s to me. Fiero-ish even...

Leave it to chrysler to turn things backwards.

Doesn't mean I don't like it :D

Cannot believe SMD will pass us in posts. In the last 18 months ROE, DIYma and soon to be SMD will pass us in posts. It is about quality here, but we are a few years older then those sites.

Quantity does not equal quality...

Been searching Aaron and can find jack shit on the E55 W211 cars. Sort of scary as I'd assume they have a cultish following that must be hiding somewhere.

Thanks for all the links guys. I love that damn car, and realized that they are "somewhat" affordable now. Although if much goes wrong it would take it out of the affordable area really damn quick.

Project for this evening is jack the Cadillac up and see wtf is leaking coolant.