mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Mmmm, shooting. :) *Yes, that's me shooting my carry gun*

n17019253373877607014ga7.jpg

Nice boots. :)

nice shell flying through the air... Looks like you have a razor blade in ur pocket also... Mega boosh on the boots! Looks like a BPS fleece also, and wranglers lol... Where do you live? State.

Lucchese black cherry Ostrich boots, most comfortable pair of footwear I own. :)

Yep, Cold Steel TI Lite knife in the right pocket, jeans are Levi's, and fleece is out of a Cabela's jacket.

Oh, I live in Kansas.

Time to go bitch at Alltel to give me a new phone. 6mo old phone and a battery life that has never exceeded 24hrs and is currently at 6.5hrs is unacceptable.

Prince is now a homophobic Jehovah's Witness...

wonders never cease...

The roundabout that was the Chrysler, LLC-Getrag partnership recently came to an end with Chrysler pulling out the deal, citing untenable financing terms. Now Getrag Transmission Manufacturing, the U.S. company that was going to build the dual-clutch transmissions for Chrysler, has filed for Chapter 11. Getrag has done so in order to streamline its handling of claims and creditors.

Of course, it's not over: Getrag is suing Chrysler for pulling out, Chrysler is suing Getrag for not getting the $300 million financing that Getrag was supposed to bring to the table.

hehehehe, pulling out...I'm so fucking immature

Anyone been to Red Lobster lately? Had the wood grill steak and shrimp yesterday, pretty damned good for a national chain restaurant. I could have sworn they used some pink peppercorns in the steak seasoning...

whoa, I don't have to write a huge lab report this week

so strange

what the hell am I to do with myself?

whoa, I don't have to write a huge lab report this week

so strange

what the hell am I to do with myself?

partay!

Did you see my ex? lol She works at the closest RL to SFA

Nah this was the RL in Lake Jackson

Whoa, sweet! If you get irate with Alltel's automated part when you call them, yell at it, it'll put you through directly to a customer support person. :)

Whoa, sweet! If you get irate with Alltel's automated part when you call them, yell at it, it'll put you through directly to a customer support person. :)

Dude that is tits

$380 closer to a new car!

LOL awesome

$380 closer to a new car!

What are you saving to get?

Something foreign. :drink40:

Damn cell phone companies piss me off.

I don't like Alltell, why not switch to Verizon? I've always had good luck with them, and my LG phone lasts 4-5 days on a charge and it's.......3+ years old. The only thing I will bitch about them is that they put the amount of the bill right next to their return address, and it shows through the envelope window. Fucking brilliant! Let's just let everybody who sees this envelope know exactly how much money is inside so that they can determine if it's worth ripping off or not.

Stopped by a video game store today and bought Dragon Warrior for the NES. sweeeeeeet.

Seriously? That was one of my favorite games. :drink40:

darn right. played for 2 hours last night, until I wandered a little too far and ran into a Wolflord, who killed me. Luckily you get respawned!

A coworker said it's basically the same as Final Fantasy, which I have never played (any of the, what......11 they have now or something?). Both made by the same Japanese company. Maybe I'll have to try out FF if they are similar. I didn't know they were making Dragon Warrior still, but apparently a new one is coming out next year. But for PS3, which I don't have.

Damn cell phone companies piss me off.

I don't like Alltell, why not switch to Verizon?

Still work on the farm occasionally so the farm pays the cell phone bill. :)