mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Mornin' HOP!

going racing early tomorrow :woot:

Drag racing ?

yep

Sweet !

I got to drive on a road where a rally stage takes place every year. Wish the road surface was better :(

Punch1.jpg

Whats it worth?

Great series of amps, but damn ugly. I'd give $50.

I could use that to go with my 125aII and 250a2. :)

So, I've found a broken Zapco AG650 on ebay. Let's see if the seller wants to ship overseas :D

Very sweet amp.

So, I've found a broken Zapco AG650 on ebay. Let's see if the seller wants to ship overseas :D

Very sweet amp.

It's going to get mounted on the roof...IF I can get my hands on it :D

Punch1.jpg

Whats it worth?

Great series of amps, but damn ugly. I'd give $50.

I could use that to go with my 125aII and 250a2. :)

You are very welcome to contact the seller. A guy on another forum has it listed for 60 but I was going to offer him something lower for it.

If your interested I will post the link (goes for any other as well)

started buying for the next setup today....Audio+wallet=DEATH!!!

Got the distro's and amp mounted and all power ran from the distros to the amps (just need to run main power). Got the RCA's Ran and now just need to run the speaker wire.

Got some good sleep last night,.....feelin pretty good I do

went ice skating for the first time yesterday, it was pretty fun. And surprisingly, I didn't fall once in the 1+ hour we were out there. I rollerbladed for about one month when I was a kid before I grew out of the skates, and I think that helped.

Then the gf drug me to a dance show-thing. People doing modern dance on stage. That was some of the weirdest, most awkward dancing I have ever seen. it was just so strange, I don't understand what would motivate somebody to move so awkwardly and call it dance.

Stopped by a video game store today and bought Dragon Warrior for the NES. sweeeeeeet.

Well, I ended up burning through about 150 or .380 rounds for my carry gun. :) Not bad being able to hit a 18"x24" plate at about 50yrds. Also didn't do a bad job hitting hedge apples at about 25 either. Pretty good accuracy for a pocket carry gun, definitely acceptable enough accuracy for its duty.

Ended up having a decent variety of arsenal out there with us

1911 w/ .22 conversion kit

1911 in .45

Ruger Single Six in .22

Taurus in 9mm

Black Powder .44

Firestorm in .380

Ruger MK-III in .22

Couple of .22 rifles

2x Moisn-Nagant 7.62x54r rifles

Ended up having a decent variety of arsenal out there with us

2x Moisn-Nagant 7.62x54r rifles

enemy at the gates?

the 7.62x54 is a fun round :)

Cali smells really smoky right now. they got a handle on the fire where i live, after 111 multi-million dollar homes burned. the governator stopped in town too.

Bout to head back to Beaumont soon. Ended up getting the everything ran except for the speaker wire. Icon is hooked up though and sounds great!

My parents kill me. My mom's always talking about how they have no money, then they go and buy something expensive. She was just talking about this 5 days ago. Yesterday my brother calls me and tells me the old man bought a new Mustang. Mom is getting a new truck too. Her idea of "no money," really means, " I don't want to spend anything."

ON a side note, I do NOT like the new Stangs. Could just be me and the fact that my past 3 have been SN95s, but I did not enjoy driving the car, nor did I care for the interior. He basically stole it though.

Kinda funny to see the pole barn full of Mustangs. It looks like a museum. On their property, there is a total of 12 cars and half are Mustangs.

The official looking data chart that came with it shows impressive filtering numbers for pretty much every non-biological entity

I wonder how small it filters down to (micron size)

This could turn out to be one of the biggest Christmases in a looooooong time. Maybe. We'll see ;)