mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sons of Anarchy is on TV now, good stuff. :)

my roommate watches that

camaro944thf16.jpg

I like the jet. I'll take that.

I started a fire in the kitchen tonight. I was heating up some oil (per a recipe) in a pan on the stove and it caught on fire. My gf FREAKED. I was like holy shit, calm down. This was while I was holding the flaming pan off the stove in my hand, there was only a small amount of oil so I figured I'd just let it burn off. She was like we gotta do something we gotta do something POUR WATER ON IT! I said noooo, pouring water on it is bad. get me a lid from down there and we'll smother it. But it was already going out by the time she got the lid to me. Her cooking skills worry me sometimes......most of the time. Don't even get me started on her use of knives. How she still has all her fingers I don't know.

I guess I got a little too hot for that oil. oops. It was exciting though. But now my room smells like burnt oil and grease. Lit a candle but I think I need about 18 more to do the job.

fingernails....that's the sole reason the gf still has the tips of her fingers. I can't stand watching her with a knife

Bah, need to shave.

been almost 3 weeks for me

just too busy/apathetic

Tyre ordeal is close to the end.

Local Maxxis distributor told me they can't import the model I want.

Maxxis dealer on South-East Europe told me they have the model in stock. Called back the local distributor and told them about the big distributor. Whoopty fucking doo, they can import what I want and from a stock of zero they magically have one piece.

Maxxis dealer on South-East Europe told me they have the model in stock. Called back the local distributor and told them about the big distributor. Whoopty fucking doo, they can import what I want and from a stock of zero they magically have one piece.

douchebags

I swear, little gremlins come into my house and move my shit to where I can't find it.

I swear, little gremlins come into my house and move my shit to where I can't find it.

Arthur, my 2year old, does a great job at that for me. :wacko:

F@H 840/1500 at the office.

Slower hop today.

Yeah, that is an interesting topic. :noevil:

:spams:

douchebags

The guy I talked to told me he will call today right after he talks to the head office for Romania...to tell me an estimate time when the tyres will be here.

I'm not surprised it's 8PM and I still didn't get a call back.

can I ask why you are fixated on using that box? You can build your own for cheaper giving you more budget for subs. I'd also rather see you buy one quality sub then three cheap ones.

i really like the design, if someone can help me with dimensions on a hex box, i will happily build it. wood is all over my neighborhood, still in construction in some areas. also, i need help figuring out the effectiveness of the following: the three main subs facing outwards, like normal. then two more subs inverted, facing down into the box. my brother did this with his five memphis subs, and it hit the lows like no other. was it just luck? or is that truly effective?

It hitz teh lowz b'cuz o da subs poitin to the inside of the boxx. N the sound wavez are quntuply multiplied because of the 5 subz. Also beeing a hex box it amplifies the lows far more than a rectangle box because standing waves are stronger on the corners.