mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Now that we've made it through the bailout hearings and the deal between GM and the U.S. Government has been settled (for now), we can start taking a closer look at the details. Oh, here's one: the Feds added one crucial condition to the GM bridge loans, and it was aimed squarely at the unions: no striking.

Besides accepting a reduction of wages and benefits for workers to bring them in line with what foreign-owned plant employees receive, the UAW will not be allowed to strike against the General as long as GM is receiving federal loans.

FUCK. I accidentaly deleted my Opera history and I had quite a few tabs open :(

Out with the old, in with the new:

DSCN0732.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

Now that we've made it through the bailout hearings and the deal between GM and the U.S. Government has been settled (for now), we can start taking a closer look at the details. Oh, here's one: the Feds added one crucial condition to the GM bridge loans, and it was aimed squarely at the unions: no striking.

Besides accepting a reduction of wages and benefits for workers to bring them in line with what foreign-owned plant employees receive, the UAW will not be allowed to strike against the General as long as GM is receiving federal loans.

Good.

ran the Camaro at Firebird last night and got a new best: 17.83 @ 76.67

I was guessing a 17.9 so I R pleased

caught some rubber on the 1-2 and the 2-3 :P

my friend also let me run his '02 Camaro and I went 12.85 @ 109.7 in that

wheeeeeeeee, that's quick

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2009/01/threat.html

first thing that came to my mind was "50 cal? 338 Lapua would work just fine".

<--- certified gun nut :(

Laughable at the 'arsenal' of 6 guns, pretty small arsenal. Plus it said he had a .50 caliber muzzle loader. Oh no! We are going old school on the man now...

Good.

Indeed.

lol they called 6 guns an arsenal. i was told you're not a nut until you have at least 50 guns...

just purchased my fourth (first center fire rifle), only 46 more to go!

If its any indication, the outgoing Hotpoint weighs about 60 pounds. The new Sammy, about 115...narf...

didn't even bother carrying it into the kitchen, took a chunk out of the cardboard box it came in and slid it into the kitchen...magic cardboard ride yo...

Laughable at the 'arsenal' of 6 guns, pretty small arsenal. Plus it said he had a .50 caliber muzzle loader. Oh no! We are going old school on the man now...

Totally did not see the muzzle loading part. Damn near laughed myself silly at that :bigclap: :bigclap:

Out with the old, in with the new:

DSCN0732.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

More efficient dishwasher ftmfgdw!

I just got done doing a 2nd gear run on the highway to warm up and blow the dust out of the Cadillac. I do love cruising at above 5,000rpm. :wub: :wub:

Totally did not see the muzzle loading part. Damn near laughed myself silly at that :bigclap: :bigclap:

ya i saw it and mental pictures came into my head of the guy saying

"hold on im still loading" lol

kids-and-classic-rock.gif

So damned true it makes me sad :(

very true

one of the guys i work with he is like 25, and only knows some of the old rock songs because of rock band :(

peng

what kind of dog is that in ur photos?

a fox terrier, rat terrier or somethin in those lines?

ya i saw it and mental pictures came into my head of the guy saying

"hold on im still loading" lol

haha, that's after he's been sitting at a campfire pouring molten lead into his musket ball mold

BK3_c2_bullermold2_jdd2.jpg