mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So who wants to drive me home from work today since my car can't get through the snow? :P

Come on now. My turd has had no problems, so you shouldn't be so bad off, and I know you guys can't have more snow than we got over the last week.

So who wants to drive me home from work today since my car can't get through the snow? :P

Come on now. My turd has had no problems, so you shouldn't be so bad off, and I know you guys can't have more snow than we got over the last week.

Does the mustang have an air foil / under-shield only 4-5 inches off the ground, that when you hit decent size puddles can act as a skim board and lift the front tires off enough to take away a contact patch? :P

I cannot fit a soda can under my car, so if the snow builds up enough that is bellies up to the bottom of the car, I am screwed.

Lower it more! that way snow can't get under it!

I could get those titanium blocks so I can spark the whole way down I-95 then. ;)

I could get those titanium blocks so I can spark the whole way down I-95 then. ;)

while we're suggesting mods on the car, how about a snow plow?

Werd, and you can scrape off them city titties

Which car is this again? We'll get Ryan2 working on the mounting system for the snow plow. though it may have to go through the bumper

while we're suggesting mods on the car, how about a snow plow?

That would be original. :captain:

What? :shrug:

Which car is this again? We'll get Ryan2 working on the mounting system for the snow plow. though it may have to go through the bumper

The dark gray one. But never fear, it looks as if the snow on the road will not be around by the time we head home. ;)

piano.png

:tehe:

as usual... its over my head

There is this guy who walks into a bar and notices a man 12 inches tall playing the piano. He asks what it is all about and the barman tells him he'll tell him later.

So he asks the barman for a drink and the barman says,

'Before you get your drink you get to rub the magic beer bottle and make a wish.'

'OK,' says the guy.

He goes to the bottle and rubs it and, boom, out comes a genie, who says,

'You have one wish.'

The man thinks about it and then wishes for a million bucks. A cloud of smoke fills the room and when the smoke clears there are a million ducks crowding the bar.

He tells the barman,

'Hey, I didn't want a million ducks.'

The barman replies, 'You think I wanted a 12-inch pianist?'

:wacky:

There once was a man from Nantucket

Who kept all his cash in a bucket.

But his daughter, named Nan,

Ran away with a man

And as for the bucket, Nantucket.

But he followed the pair to Pawtucket,

The man and the girl with the bucket;

And he said to the man,

He was welcome to Nan,

But as for the bucket, Pawtucket.

Then the pair followed Pa to Manhasset,

Where he still held the cash as an asset,

But Nan and the man

Stole the money and ran,

And as for the bucket, Manhasset.

Of this story we hear from Nantucket,

About the mysterious loss of a bucket,

We are sorry for Nan,

As well as the man

piano.png

There is this guy who walks into a bar and notices a man 12 inches tall playing the piano. He asks what it is all about and the barman tells him he'll tell him later.

'Before you get your drink you get to rub the magic beer bottle and make a wish.'

'OK,' says the guy.

'You have one wish.'

The man thinks about it and then wishes for a million bucks. A cloud of smoke fills the room and when the smoke clears there are a million ducks crowding the bar.

He tells the barman,

I actually Lol'ed

piano.png

'OK,' says the guy.

'You have one wish.'

He tells the barman,

I actually Lol'ed

small typo

guy says 'i wish for a million bucks' POOF there is one million BUCKS (not ducks) roming around the bar. Bartender says 'u think i really asked for a 12 inch pianist?'

But good try

J

reheated some of that pulled pork I made yesterday..minced it up with a wee bit of BBQ sauce and put it on my hot dogs along with some shredded cheese

omnom

Does the mustang have an air foil / under-shield only 4-5 inches off the ground, that when you hit decent size puddles can act as a skim board and lift the front tires off enough to take away a contact patch? :P

I cannot fit a soda can under my car, so if the snow builds up enough that is bellies up to the bottom of the car, I am screwed.

No belly pan, just a bunch of shit hanging down that low. I always catch my drive shaft and pumpkin on the driveway coming in in the winter, and the rest of the shit just collects snow and ice. I drag, not surf.

There's a million and one ways to say that joke Godsmack :lol2:

Newest Harper's Index

Number of news stories from 1998 to Election Day 2000 containing

Fuck. No more girlfriend. :(

Fuck. No more girlfriend. :(

:Doh: That's whay you ALWAYS have more than one.

driving by braile ftl

Does anyone know if the Lightning Audio Storm X1's use the TC3000 motor?

I believe the X2's do not sure on the X1's though.