mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got screwed out of another vehicle purchase too. everytime I find the "right" one, someone snags it literally hours before I can grab it.

Not again!

What was it now?

Side note, I think I have found our 3rd car replacement.

Another Cobra that was too cheap to pass up.

The steaks cooked up really well, pork chops turned out great, potatoes were awesome, and the pie was pretty damn good. Plenty of beer, good food, and good company, it was a pretty damn good night. :)

pork butt in the smoker

at a buck a pound I couldn't pass it up

pups are intrigued by this simple food making contraption, quite funny

happy b day caligreen

and now I'm looking up tires and rims for the sportsman. I may be able to pic up some DIRT cheap. the tires in there condition probably cost 400 and I can pic up some tires and rims for 400 but am going to offer 300 and see what he says. I can't use the rims but hell I can turn around and sell them and pay for the right rims.

If I get what I want for the rims it will end up costing me $280 for brand new rims with practically brand new tires

CHA CHING!

You got a sportsman??? those are bad ass! my cousin sunk his in a lake last year...and it drives now haha

Fire's going down and I'm tired of stoking it so the porks going in the oven

its already 3/4 done, whatever smoke that was going to get into the meat is already there

I downloaded a torrent that was around 5 or 6 gigs @ 10-20 kb/s and it took a WEEK. I hate slow hosts.

anyone watching the STEELERS game?????? I know they are going to win!!!

the challenge at the end of first quarter was BULLchit! refs are dumb...

and now I'm looking up tires and rims for the sportsman. I may be able to pic up some DIRT cheap. the tires in there condition probably cost 400 and I can pic up some tires and rims for 400 but am going to offer 300 and see what he says. I can't use the rims but hell I can turn around and sell them and pay for the right rims.

If I get what I want for the rims it will end up costing me $280 for brand new rims with practically brand new tires

CHA CHING!

You got a sportsman??? those are bad ass! my cousin sunk his in a lake last year...and it drives now haha

Its a 2002 400, nothing special at all but its my little tank lol. We have a 750 Brute Force but I like to keep it out of the deep water and mud.

That was the worst call in NFL history.. period

and Denim, don't you say anything about the refs being against Baltimore :P, they are pounding the Steelers for stupid shit and turning there heads on the Ravens

The Z is finally drivable again. Got the door panels on, got the truck sorta clean on the outside. Momma cleaned the inside :P. I got the mdf that hold the tweets painted black now and I feel it made a BIG difference on the look. Put the 18's back on with the 31.6" tires. lifted the front end up 1 inch back to stock then about another 1/2" and put the 2" lift blocks back.

She's looking sharp! :P

damn wheres the hoppers???

I also installed an LED light bar below the tailgate. Its something I kind of forget about since its really on visible when its on and I'm always the one driving it :P

Get off for MLK for school but not for work :( 8 hour day tomorrow... hell maybe 10

Going great over here, woke up late next to a good looking woman, and just haven't really done to much, spent quite a bit of time in bed, now going to the bars. :)

heard someone broke their neck in the 4th quarter

so its Steelers - Cardinals this year? Hope its as enjoyable as last years...prolly not, but whatever...

That was the worst call in NFL history.. period

and Denim, don't you say anything about the refs being against Baltimore :P, they are pounding the Steelers for stupid shit and turning there heads on the Ravens

Aside from Ray Lewis, the Ravens are nothing but talk. Every time they open their mouths, they might as well just stick their feet in them. They were talking all kinds of shit, and look what happened. They should've learned a couple years ago when they did the same thing with the Colts and got pounded.

I hope Willis is doing well.

Just got an email from one of my professors

We will be reading most, but not all of the chapters. You will be taking reading quizzes using the book with the first going active on Thursday, Janaury 22, our first class day. So, get your book now and start reading the first chapter.

what a fucking douchebag

Seems attendance is mandatory for all classes this semester too. Who the fuck takes roll in 4 level classes???