mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i feel as if im stuck in a rut and i need some big changes.

i broke up with my g/f of 8 years....

my 2 1/2 year old nefew that i have raised is back with his mother...

i hate my job.....

im bored with my car and pretty much everything else.....

and im spending money and beddin bitches like a 55 year old wise guy on a miami vacation tryin to feel some kinda fucking void.......had a full time job sence i was 14.. im almost 27 now could this be my mid-life?

cocksucker.

:( :(

:grouphug:

FWIW

my gf just broke up with me

i have no job and just quit pharmacy school because it wasn't for me

my car was totaled a month ago and it looks like the guy may get away without ANYTHING, not even a charge on his insurance

I have more debt than i'll EVER have $$

and my friends dad has brain cancer and has months to live...and i am happy as shit that my life is only as fucked as is....everything in my life can be fixed by yours truly..

and, i'm getting laid soon since i'm single....

i hate my job.....

and im spending money and beddin bitches like a 55 year old wise guy on a miami vacation tryin to feel some kinda pucking void.......had a full time job sence i was 14.. im almost 27 now could this be my mid-life?

cocksucker.

Sorry to hear about the rough patch man. If anybody can get through it, I'm sure its you. You seem like a real stand up guy.

FWIW

my car was totaled a month ago and it looks like the guy may get away without ANYTHING, not even a charge on his insurance

and my friends dad has brain cancer and has months to live...and i am happy as shit that my life is only as fucked as is....everything in my life can be fixed by yours truly..

I had a guy purposely put his truck in reverse and smash into the front of my truck all because I passed him while he was doing 25 in a 45. Oh and he was drunk. I couldn't press charges because the cops didnt catch him around the scene. They tracked him down and it turns out he was an illegal immigrant! No insurance means my insurance got to foot the 6k bill. And once they find an illegal do they deport them? NO.

That was 3 years ago. It still burns me a bit.

One thing I do know, is that things will turn around for the better.

By the way, what part of Richmond are you in? I'm moving to the Glen Allen area this weekend.

i just moved from glen allen...i'm ...nowhere in virginia at the moment

god damnit now I feel like drinking

thanks Hop

:P

i hate my job.....

and im spending money and beddin bitches like a 55 year old wise guy on a miami vacation tryin to feel some kinda pucking void.......had a full time job sence i was 14.. im almost 27 now could this be my mid-life?

cocksucker.

Fuck man thats where you have been. Depression can be a real bitch. The only thing that seems to help for me is comedy. I just need a couple laughs and it helps to turn my day around. More bitches is not the answer. Trust me man. Its almost like a hangover, time is the only long term cure. Unless you have an IV drip cause it seriously works!!!

Dont forget the sticky green also. It always helps me to think about other shit and stop constantly dwelling on the bad. But that is probably just a given though huh?

sad times on ssa...

Edited by lithium

it is amazing how fast you guys bounce around on here..... i almost need to see it in person, i really dont see how you do it, i mean on the entire sight, plus all of this, wow, :wacky::chat:

I usually post on more than 5 sites at a time too. This is what I call relaxation.

whore

your just jealous because you drive gm carp

Sean. Do you know anything about Nashua Servo Controls?

Not specifically the Nashua, what are you looking to control?

i hate my job.....

and im spending money and beddin bitches like a 55 year old wise guy on a miami vacation tryin to feel some kinda fucking void.......had a full time job sence i was 14.. im almost 27 now could this be my mid-life?

cocksucker.

Sorry to hear your bummed Jon. Life throws you shit, you have to figure out how to throw it back. Things will get better!

can I help?

god damnit now I feel like drinking

thanks Hop

:P

I could use another drink. If I were single that would include the ho working at the front desk somehow as well.

can I help?

Er um......what? :ehh:

anyone need anything at the gun shop while I'm out there tomorrow?

i hate my job.....

cocksucker.

Hang in there big guy!

FWIW

Wait a minute. . . . I thought you broke up with her a long time ago after all the knife bullshit.

whore

your just jealous because you drive gm carp

not jealous and neither of my cars are "carp" :fyi:

Had herna surgery today...............mesh put in and now my stomach feels like its churning and hurts like a motherfucker..............ugh

Plus side 10 days off work.

J

I hope you heal up in 5 and can enjoy a few days.

Thanks man.............I am 2 days into my con-leave and still feel like ass, but not needing the narcotics as much right now..........

inguinal hernia? was your surgery laproscopic(sp)? my inguinal hernia open surgery took 7 days before i could even stand up straight and barely able to walk. Then again i purposely took it very slow, that's not an easy spot to have pain in.

I believe so..............Cut is about 2 or 3 inches above and to the right of dickie and the boys. I was up and gimping around the same morning, with the help of percs, and the wife. I am still sore as fuck and my right testicle is swolen as all hell.

Today was better than tuesday. As such tomorrow will be better than today.

i hate my job.....

cocksucker.

Sorry to hear your bummed Jon. Life throws you shit, you have to figure out how to throw it back. Things will get better!

I agree with Sean here!!!!! Jon ur a good guy, and got a good career. You will pull out of this rut!!!!

J

lol

@ me? or LB? :shrug:

not you, unless you took his advice seriously.