mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Hope you feel better J, that doesn't sound like teh fun.

Wait, did I outpost Sean today? ;)

lol, I was at Honda all day

You bring home a free Civic Si? If so, I could really use a little sporty 4 door for le cheap. ;)

<-- won't be caught dead in a Honda

or alive for that matter. If they want to pay for consulting work though I'll gladly help them make their vehicles better.

Not sure I feel like posting 20 times just because you taunted me or not

Sell the ZF for $4k, sell the engine for $800, sell the rims for $2k, scrap out the interior and sell the seats, dash, console, and whatever else anyone wants.

Grab a 351w for $2k, an Audi 5spd for $700, and slap on my powerdyne charger, pick out some rims, cut the floorboards and firewall back to make some room for my short ass and call it a day.

or alive for that matter. If they want to pay for consulting work though I'll gladly help them make their vehicles better.

Well my wife's old one was a trusty little car that was cheap to keep on the road. In a time when I don't have the pockets to swing a used 3 series wagon that I want, something small like that would be nice. Beyond a total PITA to put Arthur's car seat in and out of the sled. Plus, because the seat is one of the uber safe huge car seats, he sits up a little high so I cannot put the passenger seat back. So a little 4door is badly needed. If I did not catch so much heat from the wife for keeping it, I would have fixed the explorer to cart junior around for a little while longer until I can get a 4door. :(

not talking to me anymore Aaron?

Posting on here and PG at the same time. ;)

Did a one-hour "Intensity" workout with a girl tonight. That shit is super hard. She has been doing it for three months and this was my first time, but she impressed me. I don't think I've ever been upstaged by a girl at a physical test before, but she took less rests than I did. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow. I don't really feel tired, like it didn't work my lungs as much as say a 3 mile jog, but it sure would build muscle endurance. All of my leg muscles are tight and fatigued.

I was thinking you got laid for a minute...I should have re-thought that!

PG?

Well my wife's old one was a trusty little car that was cheap to keep on the road. In a time when I don't have the pockets to swing a used 3 series wagon that I want, something small like that would be nice. Beyond a total PITA to put Arthur's car seat in and out of the sled. Plus, because the seat is one of the uber safe huge car seats, he sits up a little high so I cannot put the passenger seat back. So a little 4door is badly needed. If I did not catch so much heat from the wife for keeping it, I would have fixed the explorer to cart junior around for a little while longer until I can get a 4door. :(

Just real quick imagine what I look like sitting in that car. It may be American designed, but not for us normal sized Americans.

Just real quick imagine what I look like sitting in that car. It may be American designed, but not for us normal sized Americans.

That's assuming you are a normal sized American...which I doubt highly...:P

Not that I'm anywhere close to average sized...although I do somehow fit in a modern Corolla, 3, Accent, and Civic...

I've actually been able to curl up and nap in the back seat of my dad's 2008 3 door Accent on more than one occasion...

That's assuming you are a normal sized American...which I doubt highly...:P

I am normal, there are just an awful lot of short people around me all the time.

PG?

PhoenixPhorum. :)

Open the sun roof. :tehe:

Imagine that, captain copycat is really showing his true colors and now stepping up to help out on the board....oh that's right he only posts in his forum. :(

Pondering watching Vanishing Point on Netflix now.

Open the sun roof. :tehe:

:tehe: :tehe: :tehe:

Spending the extra money on a sunroof for a civic doesn't make sense. Of course neither does the civic.

Only 39 err 38 posts from another milestone