Friend 1 - "Can you hand me a DP? ...

...That stands for Dr. Pepper"

Friend 2 - "Can you hand me a PP?...

... That stands for paper plate

Friend 3 - "Awe damn! I already had my pants unzipped..."

FWIW

my gf just broke up with me

i have no job and just quit pharmacy school because it wasn't for me

my car was totaled a month ago and it looks like the guy may get away without ANYTHING, not even a charge on his insurance

I have more debt than i'll EVER have $$

and my friends dad has brain cancer and has months to live...and i am happy as shit that my life is only as fucked as is....everything in my life can be fixed by yours truly..

Wow, Matt!! I had no idea you left Pharm school, and I did not know about the chika. Sorry man. I swear I wish I could help on the car.

:grouphug:

god damnit now I feel like drinking

thanks Hop

:P

I already started, join me. :drink40:

sad times on ssa...

But we have this great "family" like atmosphere here where people can open up a little and get their crap off their chests or mind. :)

it is amazing how fast you guys bounce around on here..... i almost need to see it in person, i really dont see how you do it, i mean on the entire sight, plus all of this, wow, :wacky::chat:

I usually post on more than 5 sites at a time too. This is what I call relaxation.

Every time I try to tell myself that I need to reduce the number of sites, I seem to find another. Trying not to join AVS.

whore

your just jealous because you drive gm carp

not jealous and neither of my cars are "carp" :fyi:

I am confused on the car = fish reference.

Love this new GM CEO, and his new delusional add where he is walking through a design shop. If there was any point in GM's history, now is not the time to be saying that their cars win head to head against any one.

thanks Hop

gun shopping tomorrow, need a clear head :drink40:

thanks Hop

gun shopping tomorrow, need a clear head :drink40:

Haha, good point.

would be nice if I got this local bank job...starts out at 30,000 and its shoved inside the local Wally World...I could throw a rock from my driveway and it would probably land in the parking lot...heh...

I just checked posting stats, and I am surprised the average is lower then I expected.

Sean. Do you know anything about Nashua Servo Controls?

Not specifically the Nashua, what are you looking to control?

Found my way into a free linear hydraulic actuator and another misc valve setup. Do you know the company or phone number that they are/became so I can call and get some info on it. I would kinda like to know the wiring diagram on the servo so I don't f' something up. Also came up with a LVDT too, looks like a 3" one, along with a Vickers hydraulic motor. Time to automate something....

anyone need anything at the gun shop while I'm out there tomorrow?

Sure... I'd like a SIG 245, and about 5,000 rounds of .45ACP.

i try to post alot... just can't keep up you guys.... :coolugh:

Don't worry, just being an active member is a great thing, and we appreciate every member that is apart of SSA as a forum an not just a spammer or someone who uses the site for selling their equipment.

Might need to make another user group for high posting members. We have the 1000+ group that are denoted in orange. Maybe we need a purple with 5k or something.:)

i try to post alot... just can't keep up you guys.... :coolugh:

Don't worry, just being an active member is a great thing, and we appreciate every member that is apart of SSA as a forum an not just a spammer or someone who uses the site for selling their equipment.

right on bro.

Might need to make another user group for high posting members. We have the 1000+ group that are denoted in orange. Maybe we need a purple with 5k or something.:)

I just got to be orange getting to purple will take me like 8 years.

I was wondering what the colors were all about. Makes sense.

I just got to be orange getting to purple will take me like 8 years.

:wacky:

I was wondering what the colors were all about. Makes sense.

Red = admin

Green = super mod

yellow = Tech team / super mod

blue = section of company mod

Orange = long time member with 1000+ posts

:)

i wish my car would go boom soon....