mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

DB sorry to hear of your loss man. It really does suck when we lose lvoed ones. Even if we know its coming.

Things will improve as bad shit cant last all the time

The HP machine is back and fixed. It appears it was not a failed HD, because the repair slip shows a new motherboard and all new ram. :)

hey fellas, just dropped in for a sec, sorry , i studied up on the whole, whoreing thing, not my intentions at all. i can see it's nature though. never really thought of people doing that. i guess i just get a kick out of being a part of this and saying welcome to new guys almost makes me feel, well, like one of the regulars. I just figured i would catch up some since me and Alex was up all night. Man i guess snooping around payed off though ( thats sorta why i started posting in IHOP) found a old friend on here, smgreen, he and i use to talk on cs several years back. we both like this sight better. i try to look around the sight and see what all there is to offer. i guess fellars like dem beats can really appreciate this portion of the sight.

I promise i have no intentions to whore it up, just to expand this sight by helping do my part in keeping it tight nit, lol ( something a grandpa would say)

i surely dont own anything that would sell on the classifieds, well my amp but it is still in the pawn shop, lol.

Chop

Yeah I realized that you had enough posts to go into classifieds and doubted any ill-intent. It was more of just an observation than anything. Just because, as Denim says, most whoring by established members goes on in the HOP so it was interesting to see it in the newbie sign in, ha.

Watched some before and after Top Gear.

hey, it's all good, we all have bad days................. i just seem to be able to pair them into months, ha......

no really i might have some juicy news, sorta got to wait til tomorrow. might have a sub coming.

who has a 160 lbs. puppy???? no really, that sounds incredibly dangerous, lol, all puppy voice like>> " who's my big guy? who is he?" thundering rumble approaching you in chair>>>.!!! lmao

hey, it's all good, we all have bad days................. i just seem to be able to pair them into months, ha......

no really i might have some juicy news, sorta got to wait til tomorrow. might have a sub coming.

who has a 160 lbs. puppy???? no really, that sounds incredibly dangerous, lol, all puppy voice like>> " who's my big guy? who is he?" thundering rumble approaching you in chair>>>.!!! lmao

english mastiff. 18 months and 160 at last scale measurement.

Got a call from a friend of mine today. He needed a ride over to his 94 Cadillac STS that wouldn't start after leaving Target. He tried starting it again and it wouldn't even try to turn over the engine. Just a click. We checked the multiple fuse locations to see if something popped. Couldn't find anything so we decided we would tow it back to his house. We pushed it to an open area in the parking lot approximately 25 yards away. Just for giggles he turned the key again and it started right up. Can you say WTF?

Oh and it has a 11.5 amp fuse. :shrug:

Bills game pissed me off and make me happy at the same time. We played one hell of a game, but one fucking fumble..............Game over.

But if we can play like this all year we should do well.

J

Watched some before and after Top Gear.

Watching TG right now. Always on the DVR.

IF I ever win the lottery, I will definitely be looking at the Veyron.

Got my tub all finished up tonight. Had to sweat the new drain in place. Took 45 minutes for a 1.5" pipe. I was too close to the cleanout which was brass and that bitch was soaking up all the heat. At least I don't have to bathe in the sink anymore.

I've been so busy, I've been up since 7AM and didn't sit down to decide what I actually want to do until about 8PM. Ofcourse I needed to do homework and of course I talked to the roomates and caught up on the h0p

mmmm beer. Abita Amber. Micro brew from Louisiana made with pure spring water.... so smooth

Are u ready for some Monday Night Football! :woot:

Crazy last 5 minutes! Wow! Of the Pats-Bills game of course.

They could get away with putting raiders-chargers this late because nobody outside of california will watch it.

Juan Matin del Potro's stock is going up

Caught the end of that on a tv at the gym I was working out at.

Speaking of the gym, I went in there today to see about a membership and they want $500 for a year, and that's even with the $200 fall discount they're having now. Wow I didn't know it was so expensive.

By the way. In the event you are talking about Bud Light, call it the Blue Marlin. We need to get the phrase to sweep the nation

Reason: One of my best friend's Dad works at Budweiser and they have always called the original Bud, Red Snapper, so we threw in our own name since Blue Marlin is our party beer of choice. And any other mainstream beers (Coors, Miller, Keystone, Natty, etc...) are Tadpoles.

/Shameless Promotion

Got a call from a friend of mine today. He needed a ride over to his 94 Cadillac STS that wouldn't start after leaving Target. He tried starting it again and it wouldn't even try to turn over the engine. Just a click. We checked the multiple fuse locations to see if something popped. Couldn't find anything so we decided we would tow it back to his house. We pushed it to an open area in the parking lot approximately 25 yards away. Just for giggles he turned the key again and it started right up. Can you say WTF?

Oh and it has a 11.5 amp fuse. :shrug:

Maybe a dead spot in the starter?

I had a cutlass that would just crank and crank one night and never turn over. I had to get a ride home 30 minutes away. I come back the next morning expecting to have to tow it, and it started up immediately. I was confused. But I believe that one was the timing belt.

Been hitting the gym a lot lately. Probably spend 2+ hours a day. 1+ hours for Basketball/Racquetball and 1 hour working out.