mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It was 85 today and at 11:20 the frogs are already at less than 1/2 volume. :(

Fall is coming :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

very true

dem beats I am very sorry for your loss. :(

so , uh, we just jump on here and say whatever huh, seems cool, ..................uh, hi!

Poor deaf pooch. Maxie, our chow-chow keshound mix, is so deaf (15 years old) she does not hear th chirping cricket less then a foot from her head.

:Doh: i would post in here for the first time, right when every thing is like bad, sorry for your loss bro, just know heaven just got a little nicer now right!

Denim, i have seen deaf dogs before, this sounds silly but, does she read lips, no lol's, serious, i have heard of it before.

i have had a deaf dog to and nearly blind

poor thing would be walking across the room and run smack dab into a box or somethin that usually isnt there

he lived to be 17, he also passed away ealier this year had the lil guy nearly all my life

man we have had 4 boxers quit a while, recently our oldest daughter had our first garandbaby, we had to make room , so i stepped up and let my pick go first and our other male is waiting to find a good home, it is hard to let them go, they are alot like family.

`

Grandmother passed away Early Sat morning.

:sigh:

My condoleances sir. Really sorry to read about this :(

:badmood2:

Whats up?

Just the general fatigue which caught up with me. This vacation didn't feel like much of a vacation.

Found the front pair of Bilsteins for the Jeep. If only the seller would give me an estimate shipping cost...ahhhhh

At least the work paid off all the things I had to buy for the car....tires, shocks...

uh, it's going on 5 am here, just got the grandbaby to sleep so now i am going to bed til 9, ...later fellas

shoot, it's basically here. Hasn't been over 85* in like 3 weeks, and projected only upper 70s for the next two.

looks like porkchop was doing some whoring in the newbie sign in

I woke up this morning and there was no room service tray with coffee on it. Well it looks like I have to make my own.

Just put a new gasket on the Viking. Can't wait to see how that and a temperature controller will do to make it super consistent. Have to wait until next weekend. First cook = Whole rack of lamb.

What time, I'll grab bring some home made honey wine.

We have our wine-o group party on Saturday. I "get" to make the food. :)

You'll have to come over some other time for eats.

How nice of them to let you! My best was about ~75 people and we had some friends fire dancing. That was a kick ass Bday party. About 350 in meat/seafood alone. Booze was another 200 or more, and that was only because I got a sick discount.

I host EVERYTHING. In my group I refuse to go to their house. When my friends host a get together they have to wait untill their parents are on a vacation, and plastic bottle whiskey and Doctor pepper is the drink of choice.