mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Was just thinking, I would love a mid-90's Land Cruiser to use as our beater, hauler, snow and bad weather vehicle, along with new SSA test bed. :)

Was just thinking, I would love a mid-90's Land Cruiser to use as our beater, hauler, snow and bad weather vehicle, along with new SSA test bed. :)

Solid choice !

Don't forget about 4runner's :)

Solid choice !

I really want a wrangler/cj or a bronco (prefer early style but would never foot the bill) they would be the perfect camping/kayaking snow play vehicle

Solid choice !

I want the LC for the I-6 and 300k+ life span. :)

Curious question since I've never thought about testing it.

Do AVR's or other receivers pass sound through to monitor/recording outs when they are off? And yes I have a couple receivers I could test it on, but both are down stairs and I don't feel like digging out the oscilloscope and function generator atm.

my z7 does video for hdmi, I use a PJ so I don't know about soujnd. I dont know about others. I would guess no.

New guy to the unit has a cobra SVT. Blue with white skunk stripes and nice rims. Good exhust too. Only issue is its an automatic.............Hopefully he says fuck it and sells it

Found an 88 5-speed 300E. Classy old world MB gold. :)

we need some offense to go wtih our new stadium it seems

My buddies are at the game. Got some nice seasons :)

Gopher game televised?

Big10HD channel

Thx! Gotta love DIRECTV

Gopher game televised?

Nice avatar btw. :)

I love Hockey!

Solid choice !

I was looking at 4Runners the other day. My mother had one of their pickups lifted in the late 80s and I loved that thing!

New guy to the unit has a cobra SVT. Blue with white skunk stripes and nice rims. Good exhust too. Only issue is its an automatic.............Hopefully he says fuck it and sells it

Cobras never came with Autos. It's either a Mach 1, a fake snake, or has has the trans replaced in favor of the auto.

Cobras never came with Autos. It's either a Mach 1, a fake snake, or has has the trans replaced in favor of the auto.

it seems like u know what ur talking about...

it seems like u know what ur talking about...

When you've been around something your entire life, you come to know a bit about it. :fing34:

Found some floor tile I like at a local store today. It was $6.50/sq.ft.

Did some online research and found the exact same tile for $1.65/sq.ft.

I like to spend my money in the community, but that's just an outrageous mark-up.

Gopher game televised?

Big10HD channel

Thx! Gotta love DIRECTV

lol, i have cable

Gopher game televised?

Nice avatar btw. :)

I love Hockey!

I grew up with Cullen, Kraft, and Blake literally.