mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Man it's tough when the office girl comes in to ask me a question and stands 1.5' away from me as I'm sitting at my desk. Her midsection is right at eye level. I love it and hate it at the same time.

a girl in my office wears shirts that just barely cover her middle, and she wears thongs constantly. What makes it worse is she will lean over a desk and rest the girls on the partition, or lean over me while working with me on a project. She's not insanely endowed, but she just throws them out there...

Gotta love whores.

hores.jpg

Man it's tough when the office girl comes in to ask me a question and stands 1.5' away from me as I'm sitting at my desk. Her midsection is right at eye level. I love it and hate it at the same time.

a girl in my office wears shirts that just barely cover her middle, and she wears thongs constantly. What makes it worse is she will lean over a desk and rest the girls on the partition, or lean over me while working with me on a project. She's not insanely endowed, but she just throws them out there...

Gotta love whores.

She is a nice lady! Take it back. somebodiess mother someday.

lol

Gotta love whores.

She is a nice lady! Take it back. somebodiess mother someday.

lol

Sowwy :peepwall:

NP I was merely defending her honor in hopes karma might get me some throat.

to clarify. I am referancing wife throat, I would never even consider any other throat nor would I be able to enjoy or even want any other throat than the wifes.

;)

to clarify. I am referancing wife throat, I would never even consider any other throat nor would I be able to enjoy or even want any other throat than the wifes.

;)

good man good man

matt right? if i recall correctly from seans post

;)

good man good man

matt right? if i recall correctly from seans post

Yep. MN matt. I think original flavor Matt is from east side of the US?

;)

Yeah, sure, sure :P

My name is matt. I have a problem. I'm adicted to machines.

I wish that I had no love for motor vehicles. I crave and desire go fast machines. Big off road vehicles. Boats.

I should be fine with some 4trillion miles to the gallon POS and a row boat, but I get so excited just thinking about slaughtering some pavenemt with hundreds of pounds of TQ and HP. Big tires and mud make me smile. Boats with several rooms that do 70 knots would be my dream home.

I'm verry lucky I only purchased on go fast toy and that was my scooter. To think what I could have done with the money it cost to buy it when I was 18 makes me sick, thank god it was only 9k new, and I didn't buy some sports car that I would still be in debt for.

Just a small reminder of what today is so people don't forget.

twin_towers1.jpg

:( :( :(

I remember walking into my english class first thing that morning and they had the tv on live coverage. 5 seconds after I got there I watched the second plane hit. I remember seeing the plane a bit in the distance and wondering what it was doing as it came closer, then it all of a sudden dawned on me what I was about to see. I'll never forget that.

I will always remember those images.

I was in 8th grade sitting in my algebra class. They come over the loud speaker and tell us of the events! It was crazy!

Also its crazy how fast time flies!

x2, 8 freaking years passed :|

I remember seeing it on the TV as I passed the library, in my Junior year. My science teacher refused to turn on the TV beacuse "we have an important regents exam at the end of the year I need to get you ready for." The two things that fucked with me is how many people decided NOT to fly that day, and my brother's travel. He was supposed to be in the top of the 1st tower for a business meeting that day. The night before he was to fly to NYC he got a call saying they didn't need him just the major people in the deal. So he stays home and ends up not being there. All I can say is that I thank God for this, but remember those who were not as fortunate.

God bless the victims of 9/11, their families and all those touched by these events.

J

Download 5.6 manual. Integra's site is slow.

Download 5.6 manual. Integra's site is slow.

It's been a slow muther ever since the begining. Do they still have the puppies and kittens on that page?

Cracks me up puppies + kittehs = Onk premium line AVR

????Double-u tea eff

trying to beat u :)

nice catchs blanco nino, too bad yer ass got saaaaaacked..too slow....

Phoan poast wins!