mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I think I'm going to mount it with the driver down(maybe). body filler prime and piano black that bad boy.

The HT can be ugly, but th living room needs to look decent. Make an end table out of it.

I am going to build a cabinet to house the one in my living room. Either has to be down or back firing so it looks just like a piece of furniture.

HT can be ugly as well as my plan is to use to put everything behind the screen.

Considering I don't have a subwoofer out right now it is hard to test my amp.

I guess I'll have to build a temporary enclosure for one of my two 12's and see what happens. :P

No damn clue on the car, but the wifes cobalt needs to go. ASAP.

If I get the settlement from my moms death, something kick ass. Turbo or cayenne or something. e63 maybe...

If no, or if it takes too long, something reasonable C str8 looks ok. Maybe a sho depending on what happens.

The expedition is constant maintenance.... so I can't rely on it to be turn key every day unless I replace engine and all wiring. The 5,2 from 97 is just a nightmare of elec issues. Its safe for the wife because of size, but im scared shitless that it would die on her and she might panic and make a bad decision that could get her hurt or something.

Just a small reminder of what today is so people don't forget.

twin_towers1.jpg

:( :( :(

I am going to build a cabinet to house the one in my living room. Either has to be down or back firing so it looks just like a piece of furniture.

Maybe I'll just take out the gass fireplace and put an inclosure in there.

=)

It "could" be broken though as a customer of mine gave it to me.

Did I read something about broken amps ? :D

Woman is coming into town today. :D:D:D

Lucky bastage :P

twin_towers1.jpg

I remember seeing it live on TV. Still can recall the images from the scenes.

It "could" be broken though as a customer of mine gave it to me.

Did I read something about broken amps ? :D

Maybe, maybe not. I haven't plugged it in yet.

Hmm, I want a sandwich. :)

I'm having two sandwiches for lunch right now. I usually do.

Woman is coming into town today. :D:D:D

I guess we won't be seeing you post for the rest of the weekend :)

twin_towers1.jpg

I remember walking into my english class first thing that morning and they had the tv on live coverage. 5 seconds after I got there I watched the second plane hit. I remember seeing the plane a bit in the distance and wondering what it was doing as it came closer, then it all of a sudden dawned on me what I was about to see. I'll never forget that.

Man it's tough when the office girl comes in to ask me a question and stands 1.5' away from me as I'm sitting at my desk. Her midsection is right at eye level. I love it and hate it at the same time.

Man it's tough when the office girl comes in to ask me a question and stands 1.5' away from me as I'm sitting at my desk. Her midsection is right at eye level. I love it and hate it at the same time.

Oh fuck, just love it!

a girl in my office wears shirts that just barely cover her middle, and she wears thongs constantly. What makes it worse is she will lean over a desk and rest the girls on the partition, or lean over me while working with me on a project. She's not insanely endowed, but she just throws them out there...

a girl in my office wears shirts that just barely cover her middle, and she wears thongs constantly. What makes it worse is she will lean over a desk and rest the girls on the partition, or lean over me while working with me on a project. She's not insanely endowed, but she just throws them out there...

Gotta love whores.

twin_towers1.jpg

I remember walking into my english class first thing that morning and they had the tv on live coverage. 5 seconds after I got there I watched the second plane hit. I remember seeing the plane a bit in the distance and wondering what it was doing as it came closer, then it all of a sudden dawned on me what I was about to see. I'll never forget that.

I will always remember those images.

I was in 8th grade sitting in my algebra class. They come over the loud speaker and tell us of the events! It was crazy!

Also its crazy how fast time flies!

twin_towers1.jpg

I will always remember those images.

I was in 8th grade sitting in my algebra class. They come over the loud speaker and tell us of the events! It was crazy!

Also its crazy how fast time flies!

x2, 8 freaking years passed :|

On another note

My dad was talking to me about Firefox is becoming sort of spyware.

He said that Firefox got cracked down on for all the updates and what it was doing.

Anybody heard of this?