mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Supervisor at work brought in smoked pork with some Famous Dave's Georgia Mustard and some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to share between a couple of us. Great googly moogly were those good sandwiches.

Hard to beat a good smoker.

<--loves kamado style grills :)

Rip roaring head ache. :grr:

go visit matt

I missed the fun. Onkyo manual isn't exciting reading.

I have yet to open my yam z7 manual.

I loved the Integra quiet HT feature. It would let me watch movies and not wake up the wifey when shit blew up, yet still felt emersive and voices were clear. I dont know if it would help with comercials.

I cannot figure out how to use the same feature on the yammy

I wouldn't normally either but needed to make sure that it would work with my software.

does it work out for ya?

I can control it. It doesn't do everything that I want it to, but there could always be a place for it in my house anyways. I can always buy more serial ports for my pc :)

Curious question since I've never thought about testing it.

Do AVR's or other receivers pass sound through to monitor/recording outs when they are off? And yes I have a couple receivers I could test it on, but both are down stairs and I don't feel like digging out the oscilloscope and function generator atm.

I need a nipple so I can fill my damn tub!

Pretty sure I don't want to see the woman that one is attached to.

Had some pics taken of the little man tonight. 3.5mo old already. FACK!

Took all fuckin night. Hard to figure out "what to buy and for who". Annoying as shit.

Curious question since I've never thought about testing it.

Do AVR's or other receivers pass sound through to monitor/recording outs when they are off? And yes I have a couple receivers I could test it on, but both are down stairs and I don't feel like digging out the oscilloscope and function generator atm.

I had two Elites, a Marantz, and one ES, and none of them did anything without being powered.

Weird thing though, the Sony would trigger my plate amp to turn on while the receiver was off, but only when It had signal going into the receiver, so it must have had a "leak."

Dude, it's nuts. Aaron will tell you the same thing, but it goes by SO fast!

16 months later, and I find myself wishing he was small again.

I'll sell you a pair of NADs.

so i have a misfire in the fiero, high charging voltage and a random miss in the idle (maybe knock as well but it hasn't been ran hard because i can't scan for knock yet, nothing more than about 1/2 throttle).

i really need the scan cable to come in so i can identify what/which cylinders are misfiring, then start tracking down the culprit.

anyone here know where to buy cheap/decent quality silicone vacuum hoses?

Supervisor at work brought in smoked pork with some Famous Dave's Georgia Mustard and some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to share between a couple of us. Great googly moogly were those good sandwiches.

Do you love them for the style or the functionality? Kamado.com is showing me some hideous "works of art" that look like they can do one hell of a job cooking.

Matt, I just use the autoparts store although Home Depot has some cheap silicon hose as well.

Do you love them for the style or the functionality? Kamado.com is showing me some hideous "works of art" that look like they can do one hell of a job cooking.

Kamado is a style of grill and while I am not so sure I think the Komodo Kamado's you are looking at are ugly, I do prefer the "look" of mine. Of course when it comes to grills the outcome of the cooking is WAY more important than how they look. NOTHING cooks like a ceramic cooker though. Yummy.

vikingc4.jpg

Anyone have a DCX they don't want anymore?

Hmm, nevermind think I am going to buy a Reckhorn. For $65 it will do what I need it to.

*still interested though as in the next 9 months I will "need" some active crossover at least for a couple months for audition some potential builds

Use of the post +/- really picked up this week. hmm.

it still gets in my way.

And for some reason SSA is extremely glitchy right now on this school computer

Anyone have a DCX they don't want anymore?

I have a DCX I'm not using right now but I don't think I want to get rid of it.

Use of the post +/- really picked up this week. hmm.

I clicked a few :+1: 's for you. ;)

Dude, it's nuts. Aaron will tell you the same thing, but it goes by SO fast!

16 months later, and I find myself wishing he was small again.

It does. Arthur really has a personality of his own and is developing a very strong will. I often wish he was still little and easy to carry, but now we are in this stage of another real human that interacts with us in every aspect. The dynamic of the house changes nearly every few months. Really. We went from potty training to now hand writing and math. Those two, he is a little ahead of normal as I have been working with him daily. But yes, as my F-I-L keeps stressing, enjoy every stage they go through as they will be off to college before you know it.