mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Grandmother passed away Early Sat morning.

:sigh:

Sorry to hear of your loss.

This girl I'm talking to likes to work out and said she'll give me anything if I can make her have defined abs in two months. I asked for a Lamborghini, she said be reasonable, something she could actually manage. smile.gif

Oh and she passes the HOP girl tests. She actually likes to shoot her dad's .45, and while she's mostly vegetarian (only eats meat once in a while), she likes seafood.

A blow job every 4 hours for the next 10 years. She could manage that smile.gif

Good idea, I'll mention that to her when I see her next. I'm not sure I'd trust a vegetarian cooking my steak though smile.gif

If your a real steak man you eat it practically rare anyways.

Medium rare usually :)

Why is MR in restaurants usually well done.

Med Rare = WARM red center. Not pink, not brown, but RED. Also not HOT, but warm.

If I order a steak MR I usually ask their definition ahead of time and bat around 95% of returning the meat. Usually I order it Extra Rare just hoping that they will actually bring me something between Rare & Med Rare. Of course, I'd much rather eat it raw than medium well.

I HATE ORDERING STEAK WHEN I GO OUT!!!!!

The only place I have ever been happy was a place in chicago. I beleieve it was the "X" steak house. I took a road trip to Chicago at 3:30 am after telling my boss where to put it. I drove back there a few years later, and ordered blue and I got blue. I should not have ordered such a large cut blue, it was a massive NY strip, but it was amazing. Most places don't even know the term blue, much less make it for you.

I tell people here in MN to show the steak a picture of a flame and then bring it out to me. I'll let them know if it's "too rare".

Score card?

Steaks sent back because they were too rare - 0

Steaks sent back over done even after asking for super mega rare - 74897409827809273098742808-548703798723987450923...bajillion

It was 85 today and at 11:20 the frogs are already at less than 1/2 volume. :(

Fall is coming :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

very true

Rolled into work today, and the leaves are on the ground near the scooter parking area. I have mixed feelings. I love getting into a nice sweater and sitting by a fire, but I dread the bitter cold comming.

Everyone who has well wishes, ryan Sean Trev, adrian, and everyone else, thank you so much.

This is going to be worse than when my mom passed away emotionally. But I was prepaired for this. She has been suffering badly with dementia for years, and they started counting in weeks. However I can't handle too much more, and I'm sure I will have a funeral every 12-6 months now with the W's G-parents. Also my older aunt isn't loosing weight and she's stressed and has diabetes, and now with her mom gone it will pile on more stress. Roomies mom called to say his G-pa isn't doing so hot either.

In perspective I don't have cancer and I don't live exactly healthy right now, but being layed up 2 times once to the point I couldn't get off the couch for 3 days after a missdiagnosis, the W's mom getting extremely sick, then my mom passing away out of left feild, now my Gma.... Legal battles with moms insurance for getting the life paid out to me.. bah humbug.

I know one thing, and that's that I am supremely lucky to have a job, period, much less one that has stable and decent paying income.

I think I'll take the rest of the week of for berevement, and just use one day of vacation. I had to come into work today. It's just like when mom passed away. I needed to go into work for a day just to let me mind grab ahold of something that it can handle.

/vomiting of the brain.

IHOP FTW

Not many places you can talk with this many people who act like adults. Even though some of you can't buy beer, or just became legit!

Another big thing to be thankfull for is that I'm not interested in cocain and prostitutes and I usually don't want to drink to the point of oblivion either. I would go broke fast with my high tolerance.

;)

Save the other week at the red dragon. After that tragedy I needed to tie one on, and help out my friends, I erased a HUGE number of brain cells that night. It's amazing too because the booze didn't help people with being ok, but it did help people open up and talk to each other and remember good and work on accepting bad.

IHOP FTW

Not many places you can talk with this many people who act like adults. Even though some of you can't buy beer, or just became legit!

:drink40:

I think a trip to the north east coast will be the next vacation. Never been.

It sounds fun right about now.

looks like porkchop was doing some whoring in the newbie sign in

I noticed that. He has well beyond the needed amount for the classifieds, so that does not matter, and if people hit up a bunch of powers in the iHop and say hello to a bunch of new members that fine by me. The rest of the board is pretty set in its purpose.

If you can go way north east, head up to Arcadia National Park and try to bike up Cadillac mountain.

Denim, i have seen deaf dogs before, this sounds silly but, does she read lips, no lol's, serious, i have heard of it before.

She is not fully deaf, just seems to hear less and less things.

he lived to be 17, he also passed away ealier this year had the lil guy nearly all my life

:( :( :(

If you can go way north east, head up to Arcadia National Park and try to bike up Cadillac mountain.

I would probably stay in the big new england cities. The wife isnt so much inot taking bike trips up mountains.

;)

It looks beautiful thought!

I would probably stay in the big new england cities. The wife isnt so much inot taking bike trips up mountains.

;)

It looks beautiful thought!

You could drive too. Plus Bar Harbor is worth it. :)

hey fellas, just dropped in for a sec, sorry , i studied up on the whole, whoreing thing, not my intentions at all. i can see it's nature though. never really thought of people doing that. i guess i just get a kick out of being a part of this and saying welcome to new guys almost makes me feel, well, like one of the regulars. I just figured i would catch up some since me and Alex was up all night. Man i guess snooping around payed off though ( thats sorta why i started posting in IHOP) found a old friend on here, smgreen, he and i use to talk on cs several years back. we both like this sight better. i try to look around the sight and see what all there is to offer. i guess fellars like dem beats can really appreciate this portion of the sight.

I promise i have no intentions to whore it up, just to expand this sight by helping do my part in keeping it tight nit, lol ( something a grandpa would say)

i surely dont own anything that would sell on the classifieds, well my amp but it is still in the pawn shop, lol.

Chop

hey fellas, just dropped in for a sec, sorry , i studied up on the whole, whoreing thing, not my intentions at all. i can see it's nature though. never really thought of people doing that. i guess i just get a kick out of being a part of this and saying welcome to new guys almost makes me feel, well, like one of the regulars. I just figured i would catch up some since me and Alex was up all night. Man i guess snooping around payed off though ( thats sorta why i started posting in IHOP) found a old friend on here, smgreen, he and i use to talk on cs several years back. we both like this sight better. i try to look around the sight and see what all there is to offer. i guess fellars like dem beats can really appreciate this portion of the sight.

I promise i have no intentions to whore it up, just to expand this sight by helping do my part in keeping it tight nit, lol ( something a grandpa would say)

i surely dont own anything that would sell on the classifieds, well my amp but it is still in the pawn shop, lol.

Chop

No worries, the thing about the classifieds is that people try to join up just to use it, and when they see member accounts need to have 25 posts to sell they spam it up to reach the minimum. As for spaming it up in the iHop, that is what this is here for. One massive running conversation to focus all the non-specific stuff in one location. It provides a place to spam it, and keeps the OT clean at the same time. :)

I need stimulants. Been up since 3:30 after nightmares.

The puppy was trying to make me feel better. its so cute watching a 160 pound puppy act like, well a puppy.

When I bring out the food bowl if I make him wait, saliva will pour and bubble from his jowels.

we now keep towells all over.

chop U bet your last dime I love the hop. I get to vent, rant and go nuts here. Saves quite a few people in real life from my fury.

I used to poast everywhere, especially the HT section. Now since 99% of my poasting is from my cell phone I pretty much just hit refresh in the hop and contribute.... or whore.......... or whine. All of it here.

Also I still have about 10 projects in the works , and build logs to do. Since audio took a back seat to home remodeling and life I'm less active than I want to be in the audio world.

I have not listened to 2 chan music from any source other than headphones in more than a year. That is some kinda crazy! I have to L8s waiting for my truck a 1500(BrefurbishedIB) saz and I still need to finish putting in raam mat from 2 years ago. Then decide on the rest of front stage and test my amp.

I have 2 mael-x 18s for the HT sitting with a 3200 wat QSC sitting all BNIB. I just put the dril points on the box for the 18"q BNIB that was going in the truck but now probably live in the living room. I still need another baffle for that. My HT isn't even set up enough to bother working out room issues.

When I get motivated to work on this look out world!

I've only got 2 concrete ponds to destroy, a kitchen to finish, bathroom to finish, truck to get running with no issues, and manage 2 homes and their ongoing repair.

free time what?

lol

Just got caught up on teh hop. Sorry to hear about your loss dem beats. :(

Just got caught up on teh hop. Sorry to hear about your loss dem beats. :(

Thank you mayne! Its shitty no doubt. Bumpy road lately.

A friend who I volunteer with has a reloader... I may be making my own soon!!

Im still torn if I start saving for a .50 rifle as my still have a job preasent to myself.